Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from 300 to 750 employees, and have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 7 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
If you love what you see already, we can guarantee you will love us even more once you learn more about us!
About the role:
As a Strategic Success Manager in Contentsquare, you are in charge of à portfolio of Contentsquare’s top strategic accounts. Your mission as their key point of contact and trusted advisor will be to drive value and product adoption and work with sales on renewals and upsells.
By mapping your client organisation (together with Sales / PS) you will be able to build a long term account plan to make your portfolio continuously grow over time in terms of maturity, value and commercially.
You will partner with Sales, Product Expert, CX, Professional services and support to first ensure renewals and to facilitate upsells and cross sells on all our product lines.
What you’ll do as a SSM at Contentsquare:
- Work with CS’s largest customers to drive product adoption, renewal, upsells and customer satisfaction by bringing ongoing value to your customers
- Discuss and qualify your client business objectives and translate them into concrete use cases within your success plan
- Design and roll out personalised customer journeys based on your client needs and smart objectives : scoping / kick off / continuous onboarding / value business review & adoption business review / professional services’ hours consumption strategy / cx programme.
- Be your client's trusted advisor on subjects pertaining digital analytics (organization around data, digital ecosystem, cro methodologies)
- Partner with all internal stakeholders (SE / Sales ) to build your monthly and yearly account plan
- Proactively (and with the help of solution expert / sales) map your clients organisation, tools and partners in order to provide materials for adoption / value and upsells strategies
- Create (with the Partner Team) long term relationship with all partners involved in your portfolio and have them actively participate in your adoption / value and retention strategies
- Develop a specific personalized CX program per strategic account including a Exe. sponsorship program with CX and AM
- Design specific communication programs to make sure all value produced through the account is rightfully communicated and perceived by all key stakeholders (users / C Levels / Partners/ Potential new users & business units)
- 7+ years of saas experience (ideally in Marketing, Technology or Analytics) , 5+ years of experience managing a portfolio of customers preferred.
- *End to end ownership of value based customer success management with Fortune 500 companies.
- Experience working with a variety of industry verticals.
- Exemplary quantitative and qualitative thinking, analytical ability and problem solving skills.
- Impeccable communication skills (Verbal & written / English & Native Language / Internal & External): proactivity, Escalation efficiency, Diplomacy, Assertiveness
- Flexibility, including the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities; capable of operating in an ambiguous environment.
- Empathy and a unique ability to understand customer needs (needs from both end user and top executive)
- Passionate about customer success and how it can transform businesses.
- Strong project management or organisational skills and an ability to multitask.
- Driven by providing value and ROI to your customer
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues.
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Competitive parental leave policy (it can vary depending on geographic locations)
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture - Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data are used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights. Apply now