Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from 300 to 750 employees, and have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 7 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
If you love what you see already, we can guarantee you will love us even more once you learn more about us!
About the role:
Contentsquare is looking for a Tier 3 Technical Support Engineer to join our team and help support our customers in the US. Contentsquare’s Tier 3 Support Engineers are the first escalation point for our Tier 1 and 2 Support engineers. They work with our customers and other Contentsquare engineers to solve advanced technical problems and create custom code solutions. You will have the opportunity to interface with our key customers and work on exciting and complex customer inquiries. This position offers a great opportunity for an individual to grow their career within the growing customer support team in the US.
If you're excited by the idea of being part of a rapidly growing web/app analytics company where you can grow your technical skills, we want to meet you.
What you'll be doing:
- Serve as an escalation point for Tier 1 and 2 Support engineers to provide advanced diagnostic/troubleshooting support and technical expertise to answer customer questions, troubleshoot and resolve specific product related issues while maximizing customer satisfaction
- Provide custom code solutions for specific customer needs and to augment productized solutions.
- Work with our R&D team to resolve complex matters.
- Escalate product bugs and productize common custom code solutions.
- Gather and analyze information, evaluate impacts, resolve or escalate issues as needed
- Manage customer and internal stakeholders’ expectations around resolutions and timelines
- Ensure support service level agreements (SLAs) are managed and met
- Deliver training sessions and webinars about Contentsquare’s products for internal personnel
- Flexibility in participating in a rotational on-call schedule during extended shifts (weekdays) and weekends and retail holidays as needed.
- Act as a Customer-facing subject matter expert
What you'll need to succeed:
- 2+ years’ experience with SQL or other query languages
- 2+ years’ experience in providing customer facing support to Enterprise Accounts
- Experience analyzing performance using performance monitoring software such as Google Lighthouse - Advantage
- Experience with Git or other version control software - Advantage
- Bachelor's degree degree in computer science/Information technology or equivalent
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup SaaS environment in high pressure situations
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with an international team is a plus
- Experience with JIRA is a plus
- Up to 10% travel time expected
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues.
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Competitive parental leave policy (it can vary depending on geographic locations)
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture - Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apply now