Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from 300 to 750 employees, and have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 7 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
If you love what you see already, we can guarantee you will love us even more once you learn more about us!
Contentsquare is looking for an experienced communicator and strategic leader to build and manage our internal communications function for our fast-growing company. As the Internal Communications Manager at Contentsquare, you will report to the Chief of Staff and be responsible for helping our more than 700 employees stay informed, feel connected, engaged, and share a sense of purpose. Your role will be critical in scaling our culture and values as we continue to grow. Your goal will be to increase employee engagement, partner on our company-wide internal communication framework, develop and manage our communications channels, and connect our company strategy and narrative to Contentsquare-wide initiatives.
- Audit our internal communication content, tools and channels and devise recommendations
- Develop and execute the internal communications strategy: define an editorial calendar, set the tone of communications in line with our company culture, chose internal communications channels and tools
- Design impactful communications programs that inform and inspire employees and nurture Contentsquare’s culture.
- Produce employee communications: work in close collaboration with our Global Design team to develop and author a variety of internal communications including newsletters, announcements, videos and presentations
- Manage the company’s internal communications channels and distribute content as per strategy
- Work cross-functionally across teams to execute communication initiatives from concept to delivery (product launch, new tool, process roll out, company results,...)
- Measure and improve the effectiveness of messaging, channels and practices.
- 4+ years comms experience, including at least 2 years of internal communications experience with an emphasis on developing and executing strategic communication plans
- Has a producer mindset and thrives under pressure
- Experience working in a high growth tech company, or equivalently fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication and editing skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to cut through the noise and move quickly to identify creative solutions
- Ability to work independently to plan and prioritize workload in line with business needs
- Confidentiality and business ethics; demonstrating outstanding judgment and discretion.
- Has a can-do attitude, and works well cross-functionally
- French is a plus
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues.
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Competitive parental leave policy (it can vary depending on geographic locations)
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture - Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data are used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights. Apply now