Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from 300 to 750 employees, and have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 7 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
If you love what you see already, we can guarantee you will love us even more once you learn more about us!
In a few words
Given our exponential global growth, we're looking for a full-time IT Support Technician, based in our Paris Office (Headquarters) next to St-Lazare.
Reporting to the IT Support Manager, also based in Paris, you will be in charge of the Western Europe Support and will be part of the global corporate support team (5 persons worldwide).
On a typical day, you may be responsible for:
Employee assistance and support:
• Be in charge of the day-to-day technical support in the office
• Provide technical assistance and support (level 1 and 2) for issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware
• Be the administrator on our main tools (Gsuite, Jamf, Onelogin, etc...)
• Install and maintain laptops
• Manage IT onboarding and offboarding of employees, often remotely in the current situation of Covid: manage logistics, contact delivery persons, pick up, send laptops...
• Manage network maintenance, switch and access point installation
• Be in charge of technical assistance for our corporate events
• Train employees to best practices
• Use SaaS software on a daily basis
Inventory and assets management:
• Storage management: you will maintain a constant stock and enough supplies
• Budget management purchases: you will choose and provide the adequate devices to the employees
• Help in building the corporate IT knowledge database
• Write procedures
We'd love to meet you:
- HARD SKILLS
- Ideally you have a first IT support experience (internships included). Alternatively, any service experience will be much valued (hospitality...)!
- You can communicate efficiently in English and French
- You are able to troubleshoot common hardware/software issues
- You have knowledge about GSuite, Jamf, and have already worked with a ticketing system ideally
- You are proficient with Windows and Mac OS X operating systems
- You have a basic understanding of computer networking DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP
- SOFT SKILLS
- You have a strong service ethic: you really want to provide a good experience to people you assist and to make them at ease.
- You know how to adapt your speech and attitude to different people and situations internally.
- You pay attention to detail
- You are able to take ownership of your missions but also to work in team within a fast-paced start-up environment #teamspirit
- You are open to learn and progress continuously, and to accept constructive feedback #ambition
Good to know
- Contract: Full-time permanent contract (CDI)
- Start date: as soon as you're available!
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues.
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Competitive parental leave policy (it can vary depending on geographic locations)
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture - Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apply now