Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from 300 to 750 employees, and have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 7 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
If you love what you see already, we can guarantee you will love us even more once you learn more about us!
About the job
Reporting to the Head of Sales Development Western Europe & DACH, this role requires a driven individual who is able to achieve and excel targets and who will be able to evangelise and take a new product to market. You will help define and develop our sales process whilst understanding the key business challenges our product and services solve. We are a fast-growing company, and need people who will take initiative and ownership when executing new business. There is a great opportunity to progress within the business!
The SDR focuses on the very first stage of the sales process: lead generation and qualification. The role does NOT involve closing deals, but is still the cornerstone of our development!
On a typical day, you might:
- Evangelise a new product in the French market
- Generate business opportunities through professional, dedicated prospecting via emails, events and cold calling
- Develop C-Level relationships within target accounts
- Uncover green field territories and making them your own by becoming a subject matter expert
- Develop a sales plan, whilst creating and maintaining a monthly sales forecast
- Review the market to determine customer needs and feeding back into the business
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
We'd love to meet someone who:
- Is fluent in French and English
- Demonstrates an intrinsic drive to be successful (you show a competitive nature in some field, e.g. athletics, chess, whatever)
- Ideally has first successful experience in a similar Lead Generation, Lead Development or Inside Sales function (internships included)
- Is an easygoing person, with strong communication and presentation skills (verbal and written).
- Shows interest for the digital sector
- Experience in both a start-up and established business is a bonus!
Why we think you'll love it here:
- You'll have the opportunity to be part of a very exciting company currently in hyper growth, and will help build and define the company in France.
- Your salary will be competitive, with an uncapped commission structure.
- You'll be part of a sociable office with a monthly happiness budget with regular socials and perks (even when doing home office) ranging from sports lessons, blind tests, annual Hackathon & team building and many surprises all along the year (Halloween, Valentine's day, Christmas...).
Good to know:
- Contract: CDI
- Start Date: April 2021
- Location: 7 rue de Madrid, 75008 Paris, next to St Lazare station (currently 1 day at the office per week max)
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues.
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Competitive parental leave policy (it can vary depending on geographic locations)
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture - Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apply now