Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from 300 to 750 employees, and have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 7 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
We have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
The DACH market is a strategic market for Contentsquare and this role presents a unique opportunity to be one of the charter members of an awesome global Partners’ team. In this position you will help implement & improve our partner process in Germany whilst understanding the key business challenges our product and services solve. We are a fast-growing company and need people who will take initiative and ownership when executing new business in the field.
- Building and driving the DACH partner strategy
- Uncovering new partners and making them become Contentsquare experts
- Recruiting, training and enabling partners (Digital Agencies, Consultancy firms, Technology firms and Technology Partners) with the focus on new business
- Localizing global partner relationships Contentsquare has in different regions
- Working closely with Contentsquare sales, pre-sales, marketing and inside sales, on closing large enterprise deals
- Develop and maintain sales strategies and business plans. Use the business plan as a roadmap for a 'Go to Market' and including sales goals
- Focus on maintaining and deepening relationships with Partners to create increased sales opportunities
- Be seen and treated by Partners as a trusted and valued resource, and advisor to them
- Achieving revenue targets and goals for the territory
- Experience in channel management mandatory (2 years minimum)
- Relevant experience in SaaS, ASP, eBusiness or CRM software
- An intrinsic drive to be successful
- A degree (BA/BSc) or equivalent
- Successful sales track record in exceeding assigned individual quota upwards of $1M
- Experience in both a start-up and established business will be a bonus
- Strong communication and presentation skills (verbal and written)
- You have a competitive nature in some fields (e.g. athletics, chess, whatever)
- Native German speaker with fluency in English. Any other languages would be a bonus
As well as the opportunity to have a tangible impact on the success of the global business here’s what else we offer:
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
- Flexible approach to working hours and holidays
- Attractive people care approach with good health insurance, and French family care policy after 1 year of employment
- A global Contentsquare community
- Travel opportunities to our global offices for onboarding, the Hackathon, and our annual worldwide kickoff trip
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues.
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Competitive parental leave policy (it can vary depending on geographic locations)
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture - Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apply now