Serving 4 million students and recent graduates; 80,000 businesses; and a network of 700 higher education institutions in 20 European countries, JobTeaser is now the European leader for the recruitment of young talent in Europe.
With 68 million euros raised to date and recently recognised in the Next40 list as one of the top 40 French tech startups with the most potential, we continue to build on our unique ecosystem that brings together a range of businesses, as well as schools and universities, around the next generation, giving them the tools they need to launch their working careers with confidence.
To support our growth in Europe, we are currently looking for people who want to evolve in a fast-growing company, with a start-up spirit and labeled Great Place to Work.
Description du poste
As Email & Lifecycle Manager, you will join our B2C Marketing Team and will report directly to the CMO. You will be responsible for planning, setting up, running and reporting on all our emails / CRM campaigns, collaborating with all relevant departments mostly at execution but also at strategical level. Therefore, you will be expected to :
Manage large scale email campaigns from development to execution :
- Set up, test, and launch emails
- Thoroughly proof, validate following internal processes before sendingApply updates to existing campaigns when needed
- Manage ongoing optimization of programs by designing and implementing comprehensive, measurable A/B tests for subject lines, templates, images, CTAs, and email journeys
Leverage marketing automation, CRM, and other technologies to support B2C strategy execution :
- Draft lifecycle flow proposition to achieve various teams' OKRs
- Oversee audience segmentation and list management
- Design, implement, test lifecycle flows
- Optimize flows and audiences against relevant KPIs
Collaborate in building the B2C (students) engagement/ reengagment strategy & roadmap
- Identifying key opportunities or improvement areas thanks to data and market / competitors researches
Be the go-to person for all emails/lifecycle analytical & process related topics :
- Establish benchmarks : what does success look like for JobTeaser's email / lifecycle strategy
- Implement reporting best practices and proactively share them with stakeholders
- Measure and optimize all campaign performances.
- Challenge campaigns/decisions to increase performances based on strong data
- Be proficient in Google analytics and knowledge of other tracking / data visualisation tool a plus (Tableau, Adjust etc)
- Proven email marketing expertise - 3+ years experience with email marketing, CRM and marketing automation
- Great communication and organizational skills - Excellent communication & interpersonal capacities with strong organizational and time management skills
- Project management : Ability to manage multiple deadline-oriented projects concurrently and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Challenging Environment : Experience working autonomously and efficiently in quickly shifting environment (experience in a Tech company a plus)
- Data driven : Experience with setting up tracking, reporting and monitoring key performance indicators
- Tools / platform knowledge : proficiency with Google Analytics, Tableau and CRM/email marketing tools required (Braze specifically is a plus!)
- Education : master's degree (marketing, business, or technology related preferred) or equivalent
- Languages : Fluent in French & English (you will be working across multiple markets, so a strong English is a must !)
Why join us?
- To participate in the construction of tomorrow's Career Tech Unicorn
- To make an impact on society, by helping young talent find their dream job, in the company of their dreams
- To join an international team of 230 people
- Well-being at work is a priority, that's why many events are organized (Afterworks, Seminar, Christmas Party, Hackathon, Random Lunch, ...)
- 95% of the team recommends JobTeaser to its network: https://www.glassdoor.fr/Pr%C3%A9sentation/Travailler-chez-JobTeaser-EI_IE563377.16,25.htm