We are looking for an experienced IT support specialist to help our employees with arising technical issues (software and hardware). You will be a part of an international team of 3 people, providing support to our worldwide employees (~200 people total). We value ownership, initiative, kind attitude and can-do approach.
This is a full-time role for candidates based in Ukraine.
What you will be doing
- First line support for any IT related issues (~200 users in UA / UK / US)
- Administering licenses and user accounts across the business
- Ensure that all our devices are secure
- Procurement / auditing and maintenance of IT equipment
- Closely work with the business to ensure a great onboarding experience for our new employees
- Ensure employees are offboarded in a timely manner
- Training of our employees on software and hardware
- Ensuring that we comply with the latest security protocols and guidance
The first projects you will be working on
- Implement MDM software across the business
- Creating audit processes for licenses and hardware across the business
- Working with HR to create an onboarding process for LoveCrafts
- Automating onboarding and offboarding processes
Who you are
- 3+ years of working experience as IT Technical Support
- Highly proficient in English
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Good communication skills
- Experience in training users on software and hardware
- Self motivated
What we’re offering
- Competitive salary to reflect your skills and experience
- Benefits package (medical insurance, English classes, flexible schedule)
- Official employment
- 5 weeks of vacation per year
- Smart colleagues and supportive team
- Remote working for the Covid lockdown period
- Smart working practices with flexible working hours
- Working environment that values excellence and kindness
At LoveCrafts we’re building online communities for crafters: homes for makers where they can find inspiration for their latest projects, learn new techniques, easily source all their supplies and share their creations with like-minded makers around the world.
Since launching in 2012, we’ve grown incredibly quickly. Our membership in the prestigious Future Fifty and 20th place on the FT’s list of fastest growing European companies is thanks to the hard work of our team of smart, kind makers based in London, Kyiv and in the USA. We’ve been fuelled by investment from Europe’s leading venture capital firms; Balderton Capital (LoveFilm, The Hut) funded our Series A round, followed by Highland Europe (Photobox, WeTransfer) and most recently Scottish Equity Partners (Skyscanner, Matches Fashion).
We’re playing with the very best in web, mobile, social, commerce and media technology as we create the perfect digital business for all things craft related. Our team is filled with ambitious, curious, entrepreneurial and occasionally kooky makers. We hire and nurture inquisitive, creative minds looking to flourish in a supportive and collaborative environment.