Brandwatch is the global leader in social and digital consumer intelligence, working with the biggest brands and most admired agencies worldwide – 39 of the Fortune 100 are clients.
Recently named a leader in The Forrester Wave™, we build smart software solutions that help capture, understand and share insights from millions of conversations across the web and beyond. Home to over 500 people worldwide with offices in 10 locations, Brandwatch is a place that motivates and supports its staff to find answers to new problems in an ever changing social and digital world.
*This is an England Remote position which requires candidates to have the right to work and be based in England.
We’re looking for someone who can work closely with our amazing customers to identify and develop advocates, help retain and grow our relationships, and support our customers in being successful and getting real value from Brandwatch.
An individual that is able to form excellent one-to-one relationships, whilst also creating systematic programs and activities that work one-to-many and meet the needs of our diverse, global customer base.
You will be responsible for global customer marketing initiatives that engage our customers, support their success, and help to retain and grow their relationship with Brandwatch.
Why do we need you?
To work with our amazing customers on a broad range of programs, events, and marketing opportunities. You’ll be a part of the Communications & Content Team, but will be collaborating with teams across the business to ensure we provide our customers with the best possible experiences, and to support their retention and growth.
Your role will include:
- Reporting to the VP of Comms and working closely with the Community Manager on all things customer marketing.
- Delivery of the customer marketing strategy and plans - supporting the renewal and loyalty of our customers and creating demand within the customer base and beyond.
- Day-to-day management of customer marketing needs, including case studies, references, customer events and programs, community content, and co-marketing projects.
- Developing segmentations of our 2,000+ client base, and creating programs that suit the needs and opportunities within those segments.
- Identification and development of customer advocates.
- Collaboration with, and motivation of, the range of teams that need to work together to realize customer marketing opportunities. Including working closely with our commercial team to help drive new business.
- Effectively managing your time and others to ensure deadlines are met and customers’ experience in engaging with us on marketing is a positive one.
- Ensuring consistent and relevant data, evaluation, and reporting on key metrics.
- 2+ years of experience in customer marketing, including events, with documented examples of success and the results generated.
- A passion for customers and a dedication to providing a best-in-class customer engagement and experiences.
- A highly organized individual able to manage a range of deadlines across teams.
- A collaborative and accountable individual who is comfortable multitasking and working effectively as part of a global team.
- An ability to adapt quickly to constantly changing business requirements, customer requests, and commercial team needs.
- Excellent written English.
- Experience in tech/marketing tech would be an advantage.
*The requirements listed in job descriptions are guidelines. If your skills are transferable and you are in the ballpark with the number of years of experience, please apply and gain the opportunity to be considered*
Experience you will gain in this role:
- The chance to work with and learn from a diverse range of brands, agencies and organizations globally.
- Working cross-functionally with a broad range of teams and experience to learn from, with exposure to a broad range of global projects and initiatives.
We offer: Flexible & remote working, a competitive benefits package, an extensive people development program, including LinkedIn Learning for every employee and in-house courses such as our Brandwatch Leadership Development program, and community-focused groups, such as our Diversity & Inclusion and Green committees.
Working at Brandwatch: Our values are about being authentic, bold, and creative. And we believe these values are best embodied by enabling people to do their best work in an environment that works for them. Whether fully remote, within one of our global offices, or a combination of the two, we have the tools and resources to make working to these values both possible and enjoyable.