Brandwatch is the global leader in social and digital consumer intelligence, working with the biggest brands and most admired agencies worldwide – 39 of the Fortune 100 are clients.
Recently named a leader in The Forrester Wave™, we build smart software solutions that help capture, understand and share insights from millions of conversations across the web and beyond. Home to over 500 people worldwide with offices in 10 locations, Brandwatch is a place that motivates and supports its staff to find answers to new problems in an ever changing social and digital world.
*This is an England Remote position which requires candidates to have the right to work and be based in England.
With rapid, worldwide growth, we are hiring a Junior Digital Marketing Executive to help deliver our growth marketing strategy. A broad range of work across most of the modern marketing stack will likely keep you learning daily and moving the needle on our performance from the outset. Team is at the core of BuzzSumo’s success.
BuzzSumo’s crisp, clear interface makes sophisticated data insights available in a self-serve format for more than 3000 paying customers, including best in class brands such as Buzzfeed, Ogilvy, Condé Nast, Expedia, and Hubspot.
You will help to develop and execute our conversion rate optimization strategy. Set up A/B tests, evaluate quantitative and qualitative datasets and report on test results. Support and develop our search engine optimisation strategy and manage day-to-day SEO tasks. Be responsible for marketing reporting and help to improve and evaluate marketing data through tools such as Google Analytics and Mixpanel. You will also lend a hand and gain valuable experience in general digital marketing duties such as digital advertising (PPC), email marketing, social media, content creation and more.
To be a good fit for this role you will be:
- An analytical minded person who can make data-driven decisions
- A brilliant communicator - in writing, in person, you're great at breaking things down and telling stories
- An on-the-fly problem solver
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Able to set goals and execute on projects
- A self-starter with the ability to take a project and run with it
Required skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in a broad-scope marketing role preferably in the tech/B2B space
- Extreme attention to detail
- Proven skills and experience in conversion rate optimization, search engine optimization and other digital marketing disciplines
- Experience in Google Analytics and other marketing data platforms
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with multiple stakeholders to prioritize tasks and projects effectively
We offer: Flexible & remote working, a competitive benefits package, an extensive people development program, including LinkedIn Learning for every employee and in-house courses such as our Brandwatch Leadership Development program, and community-focused groups, such as our Diversity & Inclusion and Green committees.
Working at Brandwatch: Our values are about being authentic, bold, and creative. And we believe these values are best embodied by enabling people to do their best work in an environment that works for them. Whether fully remote, within one of our global offices, or a combination of the two, we have the tools and resources to make working to these values both possible and enjoyable. Apply now