Brandwatch is the global leader in social and digital consumer intelligence, working with the biggest brands and most admired agencies worldwide – 39 of the Fortune 100 are clients.
Recently named a leader in The Forrester Wave™, we build smart software solutions that help capture, understand and share insights from millions of conversations across the web and beyond. Home to over 500 people worldwide with offices in 10 locations, Brandwatch is a place that motivates and supports its staff to find answers to new problems in an ever changing social and digital world.
*This is an England Remote position which requires candidates to have the right to work and be based in England.
After consecutive years of rapid growth, we are scaling up our investment in our customer success organization for Partnerships in 2021, to ensure we meet our retention targets, and cement the partnership teams position as a key pillar for the commercial business.
Reporting into Emerging CS Manager, your role will primarily focus on renewals and retention as a priority, with a broad range of responsibilities, that will continue to evolve as the Partnerships Customer Success function does within the Emerging segment; offering you the opportunity to have input into the strategic direction of the Customer Success wing of Partnerships team, and to make a massive impact in an exciting high growth area of the business.
Balancing your time between two core partner types, Regional Value Added Resellers (VARs) and Technology / Independent Software Vendors (ISV) Partners, you will need to rely on your experience and work collaboratively across teams to build structure and process, ensuring our client retention goals are met at scale.
Your role will include:
Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with key contacts within our growing network of Regional VARs and Technology / ISV Partners.
Creating and implementing tactical plans and process management, in line with the overall global strategy and objectives, to surpass our retention targets on accounts resold by our partners.
Working with internal teams (Partner Sales Managers, Customer Success Managers, Leadership) to ensure both our partners, and Brandwatch’s end clients, needs are met.
Providing day to day, renewal focused account management to Brandwatch Partners, including activities such as:
- Renewal Process - forecasting, pipeline management, renewal opportunity management, margin calculation and order form processing
- Problem-solving and project management
- Updating SKUs and resolving channel conflict with the support of Partner Sales Managers
- Identifying and escalating key partner product related requirements
- Updating CRM and billing system records
- Working with international partners may require some meetings outside of standard UK working hours (expected <10%)
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years relevant work experience in SaaS sales, partnerships, operations, account management or similar
- Fluent or full professional proficiency in English, plus another language is preferred (written and spoken)
- Affinity for cross-team and international collaboration
- An ability to operate at scale, handling a large volume of accounts
- Familiarity with the digital marketing ecosystem, SaaS technologies, and platform integrations a plus
- The ability to multi-task and troubleshoot under pressure
- An ability to be astute, strategic, intelligent, and insightful
- Drive to work autonomously and proactively
- Demonstrable knowledge of marketing principles and best practices
We offer: Flexible & remote working, a competitive benefits package, an extensive people development program, including LinkedIn Learning for every employee and in-house courses such as our Brandwatch Leadership Development program, and community-focused groups, such as our Diversity & Inclusion and Green committees.
Working at Brandwatch: Our values are about being authentic, bold, and creative. And we believe these values are best embodied by enabling people to do their best work in an environment that works for them. Whether fully remote, within one of our global offices, or a combination of the two, we have the tools and resources to make working to these values both possible and enjoyable. Apply now