Intersec is a leading Fast Data software vendor, designing innovative platforms enabling companies to leverage their Data.
Our disruptive technology crunches and consolidates huge amounts of data coming from heterogeneous network equipment and IT, and turns them into actionable insights in real-time. Applications range from contextual Marketing to Geolocation Intelligence, Smart Cities, IoT and Business Analytics.
The customer Success Manager is responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty (increase lifetime value of the customer and reduce churn)
Build Key Customer relationships:
- Develop client portfolio and a trusted relationship with key stakeholders and decision makers, understand and respond to customer needs bringing the customers value in the focus.
- Sustain business growth and profitability by maximizing value: Be the voice of the customer. ·
- Create “product champion” ( employees of the customer who actually understand the benefits of the product and are convinced of the advantages that the product provides).
- Make sure that the customers are getting the value that had been promised by the sales team and are able to achieve their goals
- Maintain a cadence of communicating with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement
- Identify local customer needs and grow our customer base in assigned territory through solid solution selling propositions
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers, the training of platform end users, as well as post go-live support ( teach only those features that help the customer achieve early value
- Coach the customers to use the sticky features as it will lead to the customers achieving their goals faster and also increase product adoption
- Proactively provide insights on feature adoption (train the customers on using the new features)
Support or response to any alerts, red flags, poor health: Meet customer expectations by anticipating and orchestrating in the resolution of their top issues, act as an escalation point and collaborate with other departments as needed
Follow up on current renewals to avoid any last minute surprise and insure current revenue.
You’re responsible for Upsell, expansion and upgrades,three core ways in which CSMs can drive his portfolio growth.
Identify opportunities for customers to act as Intersec advocates (e.g. testimonials, case studies),
- Resililent and result oriented with a passion for sales and IT.
- Understanding of various licence of business models (subscription, SaaS, term-licensed).
- Selling on C level in B2B markets.
- In-depth understanding of market research methods and analysis.
- Business cased focus : able to drive a business case, build a value proposition.
- Strong skills on selling on value proposition and customer benefits.
- Experience in transferring knowledge to others (coaching & mentoring) is an advantage.
- Solid knowledge of performance reporting and financial/budgeting processes.
- Knowledge of CRM software (Salesforce ideally) and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Availability to travel as needed (2/3 weeks per month after Covid19 crisis).
- Fluency in English (verbal and written) and fluency in French (verbal and written)
- First Experience in selling in Telco environment (Core Network equipment, CRM, VAS Platform). (A plus)
- Customer Facing.
- Influential communication.
- Highly organized and able to multi-task.
- Demonstrate leadership qualiries.
- Strong negociation skills.
- Trusted advisor // Reliable.
- Experience in documentation creation.
- Patient and active listener.
- Team Player.
- Passion for service
Why is this job interessting ?
- Strategic selling : Value consultative selling, Solution selling
- End to end opportunity
- Stature clients:
- International scope
What we love @Intersec
- Manage tremendous amount of data, in real-time and with the best performances possible
- Create state of the art solutions that are used worldwide and have an impact on new telco services, or the way data can optimize city services for people
- Provide an excellent customer experience, with agile professional services and a tailored solution oriented proposition rather than a "product proposition"
- Nurture our international culture: offices in Paris, Dubai, Singapour and New-York , 97% international clients, +22 nationalities, +5000 travels
- Accomplish new challenges, remain a playful team and share great moments of conviviality together!
Think our culture and opportunities matches with your professional goals?
Join your next 120 buddies, discover our opportunities!