Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from 300 to 750 employees, and have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 7 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
If you love what you see already, we can guarantee you will love us even more once you learn more about us!
About the role:
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM) at Contentsquare, you will be our customers’ trusted advisor, facilitator, advocate, and coordinator. As you build and maintain relationships with senior leaders and executives within your account portfolio, you will ensure that our customers achieve their strategic business goals and realize value from their Contentsquare product, ultimately translating into renewal and upsell of the client’s subscription.
In addition to working within our global Customer Success team, you will partner with Sales and Renewals management to help drive renewals to a successful completion. You will also build strong internal relationships with cross-functional teams (Product, Professional Services, Customer Care, Product Experience teams, etc.). Ultimately, you will own the entire post-sales customer experience as well as be an escalation point for issues which impacts the customer’s success.
This role is remote within North America.
What you'll do as a CSM at Contentsquare:
- Proactively lead and maintain ongoing relationships with enterprise level Executive Sponsors, including sharing of best practices, thought leadership, & industry trends.
- Proactively monitor and manage customer success issues; have a clear understanding and ability to assess customer requirements
- Proactively work with Executive Sponsors to establish critical goals and other key performances indicators
- Contribute to the customer’s digital UX strategy, optimization roadmap and integrations in collaboration with the Product Experience Manager
- Drive regular touch points (calls/reports/meetings/QBR) with the customer to report on partnership KPIs and help to promote Contentsquare news / events
- Share results & actionable items with cross-functional stakeholders in collaboration with Product Experience Manager
- Collaborate with Sales Teams to identify & expand opportunities to ensure growth attainment
- Drive renewals to successful completion in close collaboration with Sales
- Contribute in pre-sales positioning of Customer Success deliverables
- Lead kick-off meetings with Sales to outline expectations, communication rhythm, and how we support customer’s KPIs
- Oversee internal operations: planning management and coordination of cross-functional services/resources (Technical, Services, Adoption and Sales) throughout each step of the customer journey
- Develop engagement/success plan with clear deliverables and clear communication of the plan across functions (Marketing, Sales, Product, Customer Operations)
To Succeed in this role:
- Minimum of 3 + years in the SaaS industry, preferably in Marketing Technology or Digital Analytics
- Manage up to 15 high touch Enterprise accounts
- Consulting experience a plus
- A collaborator across multiple disciplines within Contentsquare
- Gifted in building relationships with senior level executives (VP and above)
- Solid understanding of business strategy concepts
- Ability to positively influence a customer’s business challenges through our platform.
- Experienced in project management (Engagement plan: Schedule, Milestones, Stakeholders, …)
- A partner to the Sales team
- Experienced with digital analytics / optimization
- A compelling story teller
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues.
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Competitive parental leave policy (it can vary depending on geographic locations)
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture - Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data are used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights. Apply now