Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from 300 to 750 employees, and have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 7 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
We have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
We’re looking for an ambitious and eager-to-learn events marketer with at least 1 year of relevant experience to join our growing team in our central London offices. If enviable organisational skills, event management experience, and a passion for technology are all on your list, this is probably the role for you. This is a unique role where you’ll deliver our (hugely successful) UK and Netherlands events - virtually for now, of course. From our very popular Virtual Champagne Breakfasts to our “rebel” conferences, we’re making virtual events fun, and we’re excited to have a new events marketer on the team.
The role will include the following responsibilities. If you don’t have experience in one or two areas that’s absolutely fine, as long as you’re eager to learn and confident getting stuck in:
- Responsible for the delivery of Contentsquare’s UK and Netherlands events from concept to completion, managing owned and third party events (all virtual for now).
- Work in close conjunction with sales, partnerships and customer teams to ultimately achieve new client acquisition through the event strategy.
- Build an effective events marketing strategy across the marketing channels to drive registrations, attendance and engagement.
- Email and social marketing including writing creative copy, proof-reading and automation.
- Work closely with our design and video team to create event assets such as landing pages, emails, social and video content.
- Responsible for all event logistics such as sourcing and working with speakers, working with suppliers, and running the event on the day.
- Working with sales and the demand generation team to execute an effective follow up and nurture campaign to support the team in driving the marketing influenced pipeline.
- Refine and grow our events marketing campaigns - constantly measuring what’s working and what’s not, testing and learning, and continuously iterating our events strategy.
- BA/BSc or equivalent working experience
- 1+ years experience in events management
- 1+ years experience with a variety of marketing channels (email, social media, digital)
- Exceptional project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders and a strong focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales
- Strong negotiation skills, highly personable, and confident interacting in-person and over the phone with senior personnel
- Strong business acumen and ability to track ROI of events and campaigns
- Strong copywriting skills and experience of delivering compelling supporting collateral
A huge plus:
- Experience with Salesforce and Hubspot (or equivalent marketing automation tool)
- Experience in working with Hopin or other virtual event platform
- Enjoys working in a dynamic start-up culture, contributing new and creative ideas
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues.
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Competitive parental leave policy (it can vary depending on geographic locations)
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture - Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data are used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights. Apply now