Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from 300 to 750 employees, and have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 7 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
If you love what you see already, we can guarantee you will love us even more once you learn more about us!
We are precisely looking for a Fullstack Software Engineer!
You will responsible for enriching our SaaS application, a Single Page Application using Angular and Node.js APIs. We highly value user experience, the quality of the interfaces that we deploy, and the quality of the code.
Your daily work will consist of:
- Working alongside other developers and UI and UX designers, collaborating on the various layers of our application's UI and infrastructure.
- Developing new user-facing features
- Optimizing application for maximum speed and scalability
- Integrating user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- At least 5 years of experience as either Front End or Back End developer.
- Good understanding of code versioning tools such as Git and methodology (git flow, pull requests, merges)
- Experience in implementing automated testing platforms or unit tests in frameworks such as Jest and Karma
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Experience in translation of designer mock-ups and wireframes into front-end code
- Experience with ReactJS/Angular/Vue.js
- Experience with Node.js and frameworks such as Koa/Express
- Familiarity with API Creation and RESTful services
- Experience working with databases that represent and support business processes (non-SQL databases such as MongoDB, Redis and rational DB such as MySQL)
- Experience in integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Knowledge and familiarity with microservices architecture is a plus
If the above sounds like a great fit for you, then join us at ContentSquare and be a part of this awesome adventure! With tech teams that are as passionate as you are, cultivate knowledge sharing and strive for team cohesion. We are committed to innovating towards tomorrow’s user experience.
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues.
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Competitive parental leave policy (it can vary depending on geographic locations)
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture - Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data are used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.