Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from 300 to 750 employees, and have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 7 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
If you love what you see already, we can guarantee you will love us even more once you learn more about us!
Last year, Contentsquare acquired Dareboost, a solution that will help our clients to improve their website performance with a monitoring solution to detect and fix technical issues on these websites. In the perspective of launching a new product “Find & Fix” to provide the best insights to improve the website performance from a technical perspective, we are looking to reinforce the team based in Rennes.
As a Java Developer, your daily work will consist of:
- Implementing new features for ContentSquare’s product
- Writing quality code and tests
- Developing new features
- Contributing to projects, pairing with other developers and mentoring less experiences ones
- Ensuring the reliability, the scalability and the efficiency of the SaaS application
- Being involved in key technical decisions and spreading global technical vision at ContentSquare.
Key skills & requirements:
You have 2 years of experience working with Java
You have experience working with multi-thread
You have experience with Git or another versioning system
You have a clear understanding of web operations (protocol, browser, request, web performance)
You are autonomous and curious to dig into technical technologies and tools
Why join ContentSquare’s team?
- You are interested in working at the premise of a collaboration Contentsquare and Dareboost & building a solid hybrid product
- You are looking for an environment where you’ll have the chance to work with skilled developers
- You are always up for a new challenge, a team player and want to contribute to challenging projects
- You share our “quality focused” vision: code quality, code reviews, and code coverage (unit and functional tests).
If the above sounds like what you are looking for, then join us at Contentsquare and be a part of this awesome adventure. With tech teams that are as passionate as you are, cultivate knowledge sharing and strive for team cohesion. Through hackathons, and cross team innovation days, we are committed to innovate towards tomorrow’s user experience.
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues.
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Competitive parental leave policy (it can vary depending on geographic locations)
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture - Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data are used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.