Who We Are:
Malwarebytes is the next-gen cybersecurity company that millions worldwide trust. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. The company’s flagship product combines advanced heuristic threat detection with signatureless technologies to detect and stop a cyberattack before damage occurs. More than 10,000 businesses worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. Founded in 2008, the company is headquartered in California, with offices in Europe and Asia, and a global team of threat researchers and security experts.
We’ve created a fantastic culture that our employees love and were recently named in the top 10 of Fortune Magazine’s “Great Place to Work” list. We’re growing fast and are looking for some great people to join us.
Who We Need:
The Corporate Sales Specialist focuses on SMB opportunities acting both internally to promote the business and externally with the partner community to effectively drive new business in prospective accounts. The ideal candidate will have direct sales experience with experience working for and selling high-tech software/hardware or solutions.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage a heavy flow of inbound leads and support the full sales cycle.
- Contact prospects via telephone to identify decision makers and drive leads through the sales pipeline.
- Manage a large pipeline and forecast accurately.
- Schedule and perform product demonstrations for prospects and customers.
- Work with Product and Marketing to convey feedback on customer requirements and drive product strategy.
- Develop and execute an annual sales plan for managing assigned territory, updated quarterly.
- Make outbound telephone calls to all organizational levels and functional areas where purchasing decisions are made.
- Utilize data sources to analyze and develop sales opportunities.
- Communicate key competitive activities, market trends, and changing customer development plans and priorities.
- Facilitate online purchases for SMB customers.
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, or related field desirable or equivalent experience.
- Previous outbound phone sales experience required.
- 1-3 years of quota-carrying sales experience with SaaS, desktop software, and/or security solutions highly desired.
- Metrics-driven individual with track record of achievement and consistently exceeding sales quotas and goals.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to multi-task and adapt to changing situations.
- Able to effectively partner and engage with internal sales resources such as sales specialists and sales engineers, as well as liaising with external partners at all levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills resulting in the ability to influence others.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently; must be task oriented, organized and focused.
- Works with a sense of urgency and drive to bring issues to closure.
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- 401(k) matching program
- Open time off policy
- Stocked kitchen with healthy (and some unhealthy) drinks, snacks, fruit and lunch options
- A company that enjoys having fun; holiday and summer parties, sporting events and lots of other great stuff