At Malwarebytes, we believe in a malware-free existence. We're the most effective, efficient, and easy to use endpoint security software. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. More than 60,000 enterprise customers worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. If you’re ready to help rid the world of malware, come join us.
Malwarebytes is looking for..
We’re not looking for people who know all the answers; we want people who can think creatively and are not afraid to bring forward new ideas. The problems we solve are meaningful, exciting, and constantly evolving. You’ll work together with other engineers in a fast-paced, agile platform, to build reliable, secure, and efficient applications in the cloud. Your code will protect millions of customers from emerging threats and will restore their confidence in using their computers. Our engineering team is looking for a Senior Software Engineer ready for the challenge of delivering great products to our users.
What You Will Do:
- Build great user experiences for our cloud applications
- Work with a global team of other engineers to build highly scalable and resilient applications and infrastructure, that serve millions of users
- Participate in our agile/scrum process
- Be part of on-call rotation of production systems
- Support your fellow developers; proactively communicate, document, unit-test, and peer review
- Work as a team to ensure everyone meets their goals
- Make the world a better place by helping get rid of malware on millions of computers
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Knowledge of Front-end build, packaging, and deployment, such as Webpack, npm or yarn, docker, Jenkins
- Proficient with HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, using modern UX principles and responsive and adaptive design
- Understanding of REST principles and experience with backend APIs
- Solid work experience using AWS technologies (ECS, lambda, S3, Kinesis, DynamoDB )
- Comfortable troubleshooting and debugging problems full-stack in a distributed environment
- Practiced at owning a project from concept to production, including proposal, discussion, and execution
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with strong organizational skills
- A zeal for working with the latest technologies and expanding your skill set with an eagerness to quickly grasp other languages (Ruby on Rails, Python)
- General can-do attitude and willingness to tackle any project that helps makes Malwarebytes successful
- Bachelor's degree in a technology field, or equivalent work experience
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Sports coverage
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)
- Parking Available
- Relocation Assistance Provided