Who We Are:
Malwarebytes is the next-gen cybersecurity company that millions worldwide trust. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. The company’s flagship product combines advanced heuristic threat detection with signatureless technologies to detect and stop a cyberattack before damage occurs. More than 10,000 businesses worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. Founded in 2008, the company is headquartered in California, with offices in Europe and Asia, and a global team of threat researchers and security experts.
We’ve created a fantastic culture that our employees love and were recently named in the top 10 of Fortune Magazine’s “Great Place to Work” list. We’re growing fast and are looking for some great people to join us.
Who We Need:
The Cloud Platform team is looking for talented front-end developers to build UI component library, customer-facing UI, and front-end supporting services that unlock the power of our threat data platform for security professionals. You'll get to work in a highly collaborative, friendly, inclusive, and diverse group of engineers, UX designers and Product Managers. You will also work with other engineering teams across Malwarebytes to design and build high-performance applications.
What You'll Do:
- Build great user experiences for our cloud platform ecosystem of products
- Write modular and scalable code
- Work closely with UX designers
- Be responsible for code quality and performance
- Support your fellow developers; proactively communicate, document, unit-test, and peer review
Skills You'll Need to Have:
- Good understanding of REST principles
- Basic knowledge of Frontend build, packaging, and deployment, such as Webpack, npm or yarn, docker, Jenkins
- Exposure and familiarity with AWS technologies
- Full web stack development experience is a bonus
- General can-do attitude and willingness to tackle any project that helps makes Malwarebytes successful
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar field
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- A company that enjoys having fun; holiday and summer parties, sporting events and lots of other great stuff