At Malwarebytes, we believe in a malware-free existence. We're the most effective, efficient, and easy to use endpoint security software. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. More than 60,000 enterprise customers worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. If you’re ready to help rid the world of malware, come join us.
Malwarebytes is looking for..
Malwarebytes is growing rapidly. We are engaged in a constant, escalating fight against malware writers who play by no rules. As a result, we face challenges requiring more than just intelligence and technical fluency. Of equal importance are flexibility, independence, a drive to learn new skills, and a creative approach to problem-solving. We are looking for test engineers who are collaborative, enjoys working in multiple-project environment, excels in improving test processes and execution, and wants to find good bugs.
What You'll Do:
- Comprehend and execute test cases (manual and automated)
- Uncover, document and track defects
- Improve test case execution efficiency and test coverage
- Work in an agile development environment, collaborating with developers and others to deliver quality software iteratively
- Be an integral part of the team while continuously participating in improving process and test methodologies, execution efficiency and effectiveness
Skills You'll Need to Have:
- A knack for breaking software and finding bugs
- Experience in Test Automation (writing automated test cases, supporting frameworks, preferably using C# or Java)
- Scripting experience (e.g., Batch, PowerShell, Python)
- Networking knowledge (REST API testing, WebSocket, protocols)
- 3+ years of work experience in a similar field or equivalent
- Great command of written and spoken English
Nice to Have Skills:
- Experience in application (desktop/web) performance and stress testing
- Experience in virtualization environments such as VMWare and Hyper-V
- Experience in CI/CD (Jenkins, Azure DevOps)
- Enterprise administration such as software remote deployment, multiple user sessions, server support, backups, security policies or networking essentials
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Sports coverage
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)
- Parking Available
- Relocation Assistance Provided