Who We Are:
Malwarebytes is the next-gen cybersecurity company that millions worldwide trust. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. The company’s flagship product combines advanced heuristic threat detection with signatureless technologies to detect and stop a cyberattack before damage occurs. More than 10,000 businesses worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. Founded in 2008, the company is headquartered in California, with offices in Europe and Asia, and a global team of threat researchers and security experts.
We’ve created a fantastic culture that our employees love and were recently named in the top 10 of Fortune Magazine’s “Great Place to Work” list. We’re growing fast and are looking for some great people to join us.
Who We Need:
Self-starter with strong experience in endpoint security/cyber security. Consistent over-achiever of quota and a history of closing large enterprise accounts selling SaaS based solutions into SOC’s & CISO’s. Highly motivated, creative and a team player to deliver solutions to major commercial and SLED named accounts in the Southeast territory. Understands the competitive landscape and is a results driven sales professional with a track record of winning and leveraging reseller partners to scale their business.
What You’ll Do:
- This role will cover strategic accounts, both new and existing, across multiply verticals in the Southeast
- Contact prospects via telephone to identify decision makers, pain points, impact and qualify/drive leads through the sales cycle
- Perform product demonstrations and presentations for prospects
- Use CRM, email automation tools, 3rd party data sources to create/manage pipe and validate your opportunities ensuring they fit your segment per our ROE
- Develop and maintain a territory plan to strategically run your business per your assigned territory
- Differentiate yourself from the rest of the market place and drive the highest obtainable ARR by pushing on the impact our solution brings to their prospective business
- Assume a consultative role backing your suggestions with knowledge on the cyber security industry, trends and competitive landscape
- Collaborate and participate with a team of other account executives to assist the team’s overall growth and effectiveness
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, or related field desirable or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of quota-carrying sales experience with SaaS, desktop software and/or security solutions highly desired.
- Metrics driven individual with track record of achieving and consistently exceeding sales quotas and goals
- Must be a self-starter with measurable ability to multi-task and adapt to changing situations
- Able to effectively partner and engage with internal sales resources including sales specialists, sales engineers, channel account managers and external partners at all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills resulting in the ability to influence others as well as strong presentation skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently. Must be task & results oriented
- Convey a sense of urgency and drive issues to closure
- The desire to build a sales career in a fast-paced technology company
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- A company that enjoys having fun; holiday and summer parties, sporting events and lots of other great stuff