Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Australia and the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuine representative workforce that can help us create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
- You will have extensive experience in a presales or technical consulting role, ideally selling SaaS/Cloud based solutions.
- Proven experience of working with a sales organization and a track record of successful meeting or exceeding assigned revenue goals.
- Proven experience as a key technical resource leading the introduction of a new technology into a new market.
- Experience of one or more of the following areas:
1. Workplace, End User or Desktop Services and management of these
2. Digital Experience Monitoring or similar end-user experience driven functions
3. Cloud, Win10, O365 and other Migration-, Release- or Change related projects
4. The ITIL framework, Service Lifecycle and other quality of service related disciplines
5. Security, Governance, Risk or Compliance related disciplines
- Demonstrated skills in complex solutions environments
- Superior business acumen; ability to use business context to generate creative, pragmatic solutions to achieve business objectives.
- An entrepreneurial mindset that enables you to successfully work independently with little guidance, but also to use good judgment and escalate issues when needed
- Technologically savvy and able to learn Nexthink products and services, technologies and business
- Exceptional written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills; capable of gaining the respect of and interacting comfortably with senior leaders and executives
- Team player, able to thrive on finding solutions in a dynamic work environment