At Hopin, we’re reimagining virtual events.
As the first all-in-one virtual venue for live online events, Hopin brings people together in a highly interactive and engaging online experience that feels just like an in-person event, only without the barriers. Whether it’s a 50-person meetup, or a 50,000-person conference—any type of event organizer can host a Hopin event for their attendees, speakers, sponsors, and vendors to convene, learn, and interact face-to-face online. We’re spearheading the innovative technology that is enabling people to gather online like never before.
Our mission is simple: better connections for a better planet.
We believe in events without limits, but events that are sustainable and accessible to everyone—and fun, too! To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers to join us. Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge at scale? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our clients? If so, we’d like to meet.
We’ve been recently funded by a16z, General Catalyst, IVP, Accel, DFJ Growth, Northzone, Coatue, Tiger Global, Salesforce Ventures and many other high profile investors.
Hopin is seeking a Senior Account Executive who will focus on our biggest customers. This person will have had experience in working with enterprise clients at another technology company. You’re an individual who is highly motivated, a team player, comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment (we’re currently a team of 360 but we’re growing fast!) and is happy to work with a remote team.
- Become an expert on the Hopin platform
- Work with senior decision makers in Fortune 500 companies creating new and lasting relationships within different business units
- Own the full sales cycle from lead to close
- Conduct product demonstrations to enterprise prospects
- Bring awareness of the Hopin solution to key stakeholders throughout the company
- Lead negotiations within commercial agreements
- Involvement in development of our Sales Process
- Inform customers on new Product Releases / Launches
- Collaborate with Hopin Customer Success team to ensure the success of your accounts - work with them to ensure customers are properly onboarded and later on renewals
- Use our CRM system to provide metrics
- 6+ years of Enterprise Sales Experience
- Excellent presentation and public speaking skills having worked with C-suite
- Experience managing a pipeline and closing large accounts
- Experience in fast-paced tech companies
- Tech-savvy, loves technologies and learn new software
- Super motivated, can-do attitude, problem solver and can work in a fast paced environment
- Fluent English speaker with outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelors degree or +10 years of professional experience
We are currently a remote team and for this position we are looking for people based in EMEA timezones.
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote, global team
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Dell (Windows)
- $800 USD for Home-Office set up
- $1500 USD for Learning & Development
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.