At Hopin, we’re reimagining virtual events.
As the first all-in-one virtual venue for live online events, Hopin brings people together in a highly interactive and engaging online experience that feels just like an in-person event, only without the barriers. Whether it’s a 50-person meetup, or a 50,000-person conference—any type of event organizer can host a Hopin event for their attendees, speakers, sponsors, and vendors to convene, learn, and interact face-to-face online. We’re spearheading the innovative technology that is enabling people to gather online like never before.
Our mission is simple: better connections for a better planet.
We believe in events without limits, but events that are sustainable and accessible to everyone—and fun, too! To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers to join us. Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge at scale? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our clients? If so, we’d like to meet.
We’ve been recently funded by a16z, General Catalyst, IVP, Accel, DFJ Growth, Northzone, Coatue, Tiger Global, Salesforce Ventures and many other high profile investors.
Hopin’s Head of Revenue Operations will work closely with Sales and Go-to-Market (GTM) Leadership to improve the overall productivity and effectiveness of the sales organization. This role will drive GTM performance and strategy, provide accurate forecasting, produce actionable reporting and analysis, and establish processes and policies. This role will partner with many cross-functional teams such as finance, business operations, customer success, and marketing. As Hopin’s GTM team scales, this role will ensure that our team has the right strategy, operational capability, and enablement to succeed.
Some representative projects: go-to-market strategy and market expansion, variable compensation structures and targets, customer segmentation, forecasting and reporting, tech stack optimization, and capacity planning.
- Own responsibility for all sales operations activities including day to day deal support, sales policies, sales technology, and enablement
- Manage revenue forecasting process and effectiveness
- Onboard and continuously improve the performance of the sales team with relevant enablement, onboarding programs, coaching and best practices
- Oversee governance of all sales policies across a global sales team; including documentation and compliance
- Set overall GTM budgets and provide necessary analytics and reporting to support account plans; own the staffing/capacity models and drive overall productivity
- Define data architecture and system automations that will improve sales productivity and reporting; proactively drive continuous improvement for process optimization, process redesign, or development of new process/policies
- Hire, lead and develop the Revenue Operations team supporting a multi-product business
- 10+ years of revenue strategy and operations
- 5+ years or people management experience; experience leading a team during a period of high growth preferred
- Passionate about technology, data, efficiency, and productivity
- Strong understanding of enterprise SaaS sales environments
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce.com and other sales productivity tools
- Self motivated, can-do attitude, can work in a fast paced environment, and provide data-driven business insights
- Strong communications and influencing skills - able to manage up or down in the organization
- Bachelor's degree, MBA or equivalent preferred
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote, global team
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Dell (Windows)
- $800 USD for Home-Office set up
- $1500 USD for Learning & Development
At Hopin, we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn't just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.