Bitmovin provides API based software that powers the world's largest OTT online video providers with video developer tools, built by industry experts.
Come join the team building innovative online video software for developers and content owners worldwide
Bitmovin is looking for a Head of Sales Development to build a world-class Sales Development function that creates a pipeline to support IPO-worthy revenue growth. As the Head of Sales Development, you will partner closely with Marketing & Sales leadership to build inbound & outbound pipeline programs to translate into predictable revenue growth. This individual will partner and be a key driver for our GTM initiatives working with Product Marketing and Sales Enablement.
This is an exciting role that is on the frontline of revenue generation for the sales organization. You will be tasked with architecting and scaling this function while hiring and developing talent that will become the future leaders of our go-to-market teams.
The right candidate will inspire their team to new heights. They’ll be data-driven, understand top of the funnel and pipeline dynamics, be focused on serving customers and internal stakeholders, excel at building and managing teams, and have experience in making processes more efficient.
As the Head of Sales Development you will:
- Hire, coach and develop both experienced and early stage sales development professionals
- Build a repeatable process for pipeline generation
- Profitably scale this process across a high growth team
- Set and achieve ambitious targets quarter after quarter
- Design professional development plans that make new hire onboarding and ramp period more effective.
- Help develop clear metrics, aggressive goals, career ladders, and compensation plans to prepare SDRs for promotions.
- Create a high performance culture where the top SDRs progress to become top performing Account Executives, Customer Success Managers, or other high value roles within the organization
- Become a product expert that trains team members to serve as trusted advisors to prospects and customers
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect real-world feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product
- Be a strong advocate for the Sales Development Organization- Demonstrate ownership of the outcomes and performance of your team
- Lead strategic planning for SDR program including: messaging, tactics/ campaign planning, systems, measurement and alignment with sales leadership on revenue, pipeline goals, rep enablement and operating cadence
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ Years of managing Sales Development Representatives
- Proven success building a profitable SDR function to 10+ team members
- Clear framework for KPIs that measure, including ratio of activities to pipeline, and indicators for when to hire/add more resources
- Excellent communicator and teacher
- Highly data-driven: constant optimization of activities & outputs
- Impeccable customer skills: communication, empathy, integrity
- Someone who loves to coach, train, and develop talent
- Experience in a fast-growing SaaS company preferred
- Working with an innovative, fast-growing and international team with low hierarchy
- Opportunity to make an impact on the multimedia industry, with target markets EU, US and APAC
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work hours
- Investment in growth and education
- No routines, but new challenging projects with global impact
- Free snacks and great coffee
- Open spaced office
- Regular and fun team activities (hackathons, skiing days, …)
- Choose your own hardware
- The opportunity to work for an exciting start-up, building innovative video solutions
Bitmovin, a YCombinator company, is a fast growing privately owned technology leader, located in San Francisco, CA and Klagenfurt, Austria.
The company was founded by the co-creators of international media standards like MPEG-DASH, that is used today by Netflix, Youtube, and others. Bitmovin is the technology leader in online video technologies such as cloud-based encoding, adaptive streaming players, 360°/VR streaming and performance analytics. Bitmovin is backed by top investors such as Atomico as well as industry leaders like the former VP Engineering of Netflix, former CTO of Cisco, founder of Unity3D, and many others. Bitmovin’s customers include the top media and technology companies worldwide, including Ooyala, RTL, Pro7Sat1, Bouygues Telecom, Cloudflare, Technicolor, Televisa, Zattoo and many others.
Working at Bitmovin is fast-paced, fun and challenging with colleagues and customers worldwide.
Bitmovin is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
STARTING TIME: Immediately
Empower your future and join us now! Apply now
Bitmovin does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. The submission of referrals or resumes by anyone other than a candidate directly to Bitmovin will be deemed gratuitous, and the company will not be obligated or bound in any way to pay any fee if the candidate is hired.