At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
Rapidly expanding globally, we are looking for an Corporate Account Executive to join our sales team in the DACH region. You will enter at the perfect stage, as we have already won significant anchor customers, but still have a large market share to capture as we are scaling globally. With a growing number of high quality leads, you will be set up for success and lining yourself up for continued growth.
*This is a remote role and can be based anywhere in the DACH region.
What you’ll do:
- Driving business with enterprise customers in DACH by managing the entire sales process from start to finish by driving your prospects from first enquiry to closing
- Hunting and qualifying high-value leads
- Product presentations, online and on site, while working with the consulting team in presales consulting engagements
- Contract and price negotiations
- Ownership for new customers and continuous supportive account management
- Development of existing customers
- Assist in market analysis and the development of sales strategies in specific industries
- Working with marketing in developing new lead generation strategies based on your market insights
What you’ll bring along:
- 3+ years of complex software enterprise sales experience, ideally open source, or other complex technical products - BPM experience being a strong plus
- You are a hunter with a track record of winning new logos and expanding existing accounts
- Excellent sense for business opportunities with an ability to prioritize
- You understand your customers' needs by listening actively and you’re able to communicate complex issues in a clear, concise manner
- Curiosity, eagerness to learn and relentless ambition both with yourself and the organization you are working with
- A track record in selling into the insurance sector would be a strong plus
- Willingness to travel
- You're fluent in English and German, native German language skills are a strong plus
What we have to offer:
- A high growth software company with 4.8 Glassdoor rating and a >90% CEO approval
- A team of wonderful and highly qualified colleagues working in a friendly and agile environment
- Flexible working conditions and ability to work remotely
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and time off
- 30 days paid vacation
- Free gym passes
- Private pension contribution
- Freedom of choice for your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Free German and English classes
”Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: www.camunda.com/career/. Apply now