Team / Department description:
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to join the Creative team at Camunda. Reporting to the Lead Designer you will play a vital supporting role on a wide range of tasks, primarily supporting Marketing activity. Our ideal candidate is a good all-round designer with a passion for detail and brand consistency. We are looking for creative thinker who is capable of managing multiple projects and understands the role of graphic design within a modern tech business.
You should be highly proficient in Adobe Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop and Premiere. You should have experience with video editing and animation and have a strong desire to learn more.
*This is a remote role and can be based anywhere in US East Coast.
What you’ll be doing:
- Create digital and print design for Camunda online and offline events.
- Provide real-time support for presentation design.
- Design Digital banners and other collateral for use in online campaigns.
- Create print ready artwork for marketing collateral such as whitepapers and case studies.
- Help ensure brand consistency and adherence to the corporate brand guidelines.
- Assist in maintaining the marketing asset library, keeping content up to date and organized.
- Edit videos for presentations and event wrap-ups.
- Fulfill internal digital and print design requests
What you’ll bring along:
- You have expert knowledge of Adobe Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- A strong desire to grow your experience working in video editing and animation (Premiere and After Effects)
- Webiste/UI design experience, (XD, Sketch, Figma etc) is desirable.
- You have expert knowledge of MS Word, Powerpoint, Google Slides and Docs.
- You have a proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- You are a strong team player who thrives in diverse teams and a dynamic high-growth environment
- You are highly organized with a strong attention to detail.
What we have to offer:
- A high growth software company with 4.7 Glassdoor rating and a >90% CEO approval
- A team of wonderful and highly qualified colleagues working in a friendly and agile environment
- Flexible working conditions and ability to work remotely
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and time off
- Freedom of choice for your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Free German and English classes
”Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application! Apply now