At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
What you'll do:
As a Sales Recruiter at Camunda, you'll be responsible for full life cycle recruiting, sourcing, assessing and guiding candidates through our hiring process for multiple roles. You will work with a globally dispersed team and have interest in covering a wide array of roles. You will have a focus on hiring for a wide variety of roles primarily Technical Sales, Marketing, Operations, G&A. This role requires working collaboratively, focus on candidate experience, a heightened attention to detail, and collaboration with a wide variety of stakeholders. You are someone who takes stakeholder and candidate experience seriously and deliver it in every single interaction.
- Take complete ownership of the roles you are responsible for
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each positionʼs requirements
- Be creative and use a wide variety of tools to source candidates
- Enable and conduct interviews, assessments, discussions using Greenhouse
- Ensure a seamless experience for hiring managers, interviewers as well as candidates
- Mentor and coach the team
- Strong focus on candidate experience
- Passionate about diversity hiring and strive to educate others around you
*This is a remote role and can be based anywhere in the United States
What youʼll bring along:
- 2+ years of proven work experience hiring for related roles in a fast paced set up
- Previous experience working in a remote set up
- Independent, driven and experience working in a fast paced environment
- Familiarity with social media, candidate databases and professional networks
- You are energetic, creative and enjoy experimenting to overcome hurdles, and you go the extra mile to get things done.
- A natural networker and enjoy connecting with new people
- Strong communication skills
What we have to offer:
- A high growth software company with 4.7 Glassdoor rating and a >90% CEO approval
- A team of wonderful and highly qualified colleagues working in a friendly and agile environment
- Flexible working conditions and ability to work remotely
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and time off
- Freedom of choice for your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Free German and English classes
”Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application! Apply now