At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will be part of a highly motivated worldwide team devoted to providing exceptional technical support to Camunda Customers. Our Customer-centric culture and close teamwork with Engineering, Customer Success, and Product Management provide an environment built for success.
*This is a remote role and can be based anywhere in the US West Coast.
What you’ll be doing:
- Respond to Customer tickets and assist in troubleshooting and resolving challenges
- Document Customer interactions and all activity related to the issue resolution process
- Manage your ticket flow, escalations, SLAs and workload
- Replicate product bugs and provide pertinent information to Engineering
- Work closely with your team members to provide exceptional support to our Customers and each other
- Contribute to the problem resolution database and other systems focused on continuous improvement
What you’ll bring along:
- 5 or more years of Technical Support experience
- Outstanding communication skills including the ability to match a Customer’s communication style and de-escalate stressful situations
- Proven troubleshooting skills
- Java experience and expertise
- Database experience and expertise
- Computer Science degree or equivalent experience
- Passion for helping resolve Customer issues and assisting team members
- BPM is a plus
What we have to offer:
- A high growth software company with 4.7 Glassdoor rating and a >90% CEO approval
- A team of wonderful and highly qualified colleagues working in a friendly and agile environment
- Flexible working conditions and ability to work remotely
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and time off
- Freedom of choice for your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Free German and English classes
”Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application! Apply now