Get Your Guide is looking for a talented and driven PR lead to join our incredible Brand Organization. You’ll be responsible for driving our PR strategy and operations and shaping the stories that will get more and more travellers to get to know Get Your Guide. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to be part of the team shaping our brand from the ground up and meaningfully contributing to the company’s mission to give the whole world access to incredible experiences.
Working closely with the Head of Comms & Content, you will be responsible for developing the PR strategy, both from a consumer as well as corporate point of view. You will be in charge of our media positioning, our editorial calendar and media messaging. You will also have the opportunity to build and manage our agency network to help us get to our main markets. As the PR lead, you will also work to build your own team.
- Understand the GetYourGuide customer and our brand deeply and use that knowledge to build a relevant, creative, on-brand PR strategy to authentically engage with them to drive brand awareness, consideration and/or conversion.
- Create truly engaging and interesting story angles that are effective in receiving media pick up as well as on-brand and consistent with our company positioning.
- Build and maintain a strong network of external PR partners to execute effectively on your strategy, including commercial negotiations etc.
- Data-oriented, with understanding and ownership of content KPIs. Able to build PR stories based on our own data for consumer behaviour, as well as conduct research to enrich our stories.
- 7 years of experience in PR, including at least 3 in managing and building teams from the ground up.
- Has demonstrated experience in creating and executing PR strategies Deep understanding of both consumer and corporate PR Ability to train, brief and feed back to c-level execs
- Background working in-house or agency side, ideally across both. Additional background working in journalism will be highly valued.
- An understanding of how the PR channel affects and supports other channels in the marketing mix, and specifically within communications
- Track record of working across several markets, ideally within Europe and the US Experience working in campaigns including other channels is a plus
- Analytical, with clear understanding of how to use research and KPIs to inform strategic decisions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with high capacity to collaborate with internal teams as well as external partners to deliver against a clear strategy.
- Passion for leading and growing an ambitious team.
- Creates a work environment that celebrates sustainable successes and encourages and stands up for diversity & inclusion within the team
- Outstanding organizational and prioritization skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in travel or marketplace is a plus
More reasons to join us…
- Embark on an exciting journey to shape the future of travel.
- Thrive in a dynamic work environment as part of an international team (we speak English).
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success.
- Lots of fun events and team outings, with regular learning and development opportunities.
- GetYourGuide gift cards to experience our products for yourself.
- Be part of an international team from over 56 nationalities.
- Monthly all-hands meetings and monthly updates.
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club.
- Pension scheme.