This role is responsible for working with existing Nexthink Alliances and Channels partners in the UKI region, developing new Partner relationships and proactively working with Nexthink direct Sales team.
Work closely with the Sales Organisation to grow revenue by focusing on leading National and Regional resellers, alliance and technology partners
The ideal candidate will have significant experience generating new enterprise software business through alliances and channels partners and growing the partner ecosystem.
In This Role You Can Expect To
· Manage all aspects of Solution Partner/VAR and local SI/SP relationships.
· Experience from working with SaaS providers, System Integrators, Alliance and Technology partners
· Establish GoToMarket (GTM) plan per designated partner - aligned to sales goals
· Present the Nexthink solution and joint business value to partner leaderships
· Drive account mapping and mutual sales meetings
· Work with Partner Enablement to establish and execute enablement
· Manage and drive partner engagement with the Nexthink UKI sales organization for resell, co-sell and service provider Nexthink-delivery
· Manage Deal Registration process
· Collaborate with the Global MSP team and UKI Sales teams on certain opportunities.