Brandwatch is the global leader in social and digital consumer intelligence, working with the biggest brands and most admired agencies worldwide – 39 of the Fortune 100 are clients.
Recently named a leader in The Forrester Wave™, we build smart software solutions that help capture, understand and share insights from millions of conversations across the web and beyond. Home to over 500 people worldwide with offices in 10 locations, Brandwatch is a place that motivates and supports its staff to find answers to new problems in an ever changing social and digital world.
We are looking for a Senior Delivery Manager to manage the delivery of high risk, complex software projects, overseeing the work of 2-3 squads who will be operating using the latest Agile practices.
You will be embedded into various multi-disciplinary teams, containing Product Owners, Designers, Front and Back End Developers and QA. It is your role to maximise the sustainable productivity of these teams, tackling complex delivery issues and blockers and coaching the team to become as self sufficient as possible.
- Ownership of the SDLC Process - and the constant refinement of this.
- Sprint Ownership & Management (Planning, Running retrospectives etc)
- Resolving issues and blockers (internal to the squad and external dependencies)
- Predictability (Identifying risks, delivering forecasts and ensuring delivery against them)
- Sustainability. Ensuring productivity does not drop over time or during periods of change
- Coaching R&D staff on delivery best practice
- Senior Stakeholder Management
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Excellent Communication Skills
- 10 years experience in Agile Software Development
- Strong Coaching Skills
- Good conflict and issue resolution
Nice to Have
- Familiarity with Atlassian suite
We offer: Flexible & remote working, a competitive benefits package, an extensive people development program, including LinkedIn Learning for every employee and in-house courses such as our Brandwatch Leadership Development program, and community-focused groups, such as our Diversity & Inclusion and Green committees.
Working at Brandwatch: Our values are about being authentic, bold, and creative. And we believe these values are best embodied by enabling people to do their best work in an environment that works for them. Whether fully remote, within one of our global offices, or a combination of the two, we have the tools and resources to make working to these values both possible and enjoyable. Apply now