Brandwatch is the global leader in social and digital consumer intelligence, working with the biggest brands and most admired agencies worldwide – 39 of the Fortune 100 are clients.
Recently named a leader in The Forrester Wave™, we build smart software solutions that help capture, understand and share insights from millions of conversations across the web and beyond. Home to over 500 people worldwide with offices in 10 locations, Brandwatch is a place that motivates and supports its staff to find answers to new problems in an ever changing social and digital world.
*This is an England Remote position which requires candidates to have the right to work and be based in England.
Brandwatch is looking for an Account Manager to focus on growing our footprint within our most valued Agency customers. The position will sit under the Agency Customer Success team and is designed to focus on expanding our license and services footprint across your assigned account base of 40-50 accounts.
You will love to engage clients to share the value of marketing technology, data, analytics, and strategic services to build higher revenue streams with major agencies and consultancies. We want a person who understands how to oversee upsell programs in conjunction with customer success managers to continuously add value to our clients while growing and retaining their commitment to Brandwatch.
Reporting to the Director of Agency Accounts you will use your position to bring the best thinking to this important role to meet the needs of our agency clients, and deliver sustained revenue growth by developing and executing on enterprise account plans.
- Be assigned revenue targets in assigned agency accounts, and meet other key account objectives defined by company management
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Introduce new offers to existing users and expand our presence to new divisions and subsidiaries
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of typical business challenges faced by customers and common objectives to map Brandwatch product features and associated benefits to address their needs
- Collaborate with marketing and pre-sales teams to build and launch upsell programs that highlight the value of new offers
- Work with internal stakeholders, including Product, Customer Success and the Client Services team to evangelize Brandwatch’s product offering to clients, and meet customer expectations and performance objectives
- Introduce Brandwatch solutions to additional client teams and network agencies / groups to advance our position across key accounts
- Coordinate the development of key account plans with the customer success managers to align timing and sequence of sales process in conjunction with renewal and retention effort
- Monthly onsite travel to meet with your clients (minimum of 30% travel once it is safe to do so)
- Achieve and exceed assigned sales quota in designated agency accounts
Looking for 3+ years’ experience in a sales or account management role and if you are:
- Genuinely curious about how social and data can solve business problems
- Experienced in crafting and executing sales strategies to win business
- Able to develop relationships with digital and social media leaders in enterprise marketing roles
- Completely comfortable leading meetings in front of large groups and pitching offers
- Dedicated to teamwork and able to deliver in competitive sales engagements
- An exceptional communicator and relationship builder
- Drive to work autonomously and proactively in a remote work environment
Also great if you have:
- Experience working in digital or social media marketing, research, analytics and insights teams
- Knowledge of the marketing technology sector including digital, social, marketing automation, data integration, attribution and consumer and market insight
- Prior roles in sales and account management positions
- Experience working with Agencies - an understanding of the Agency set up and it’s key differentiators within the Digital Consumer Intelligence market
We offer: Flexible & remote working, a competitive benefits package, an extensive people development program, including LinkedIn Learning for every employee and in-house courses such as our Brandwatch Leadership Development program, and community-focused groups, such as our Diversity & Inclusion and Green committees.
Working at Brandwatch: Our values are about being authentic, bold, and creative. And we believe these values are best embodied by enabling people to do their best work in an environment that works for them. Whether fully remote, within one of our global offices, or a combination of the two, we have the tools and resources to make working to these values both possible and enjoyable. Apply now