Brandwatch is the global leader in social and digital consumer intelligence, working with the biggest brands and most admired agencies worldwide – 39 of the Fortune 100 are clients.
Recently named a leader in The Forrester Wave™, we build smart software solutions that help capture, understand and share insights from millions of conversations across the web and beyond. Home to over 500 people worldwide with offices in 10 locations, Brandwatch is a place that motivates and supports its staff to find answers to new problems in an ever changing social and digital world.
As a main point of contact for our customers, team members in this role will provide high level technical assistance for our products, but also gather and share important information regarding customer challenges.
The role involves working closely and collaboratively with the Engineering and Customer Success teams to provide our customers with the best possible user experience when working with our products.
- Answer customer questions accommodating and adapting replies to a wide range of customer skill levels
- Troubleshoot a variety of technical issues in powerful SaaS platforms, fixing issues for customers or escalating to Engineering as needed
- Explain and educate customers on product functionality and refer them to relevant documentation
- Keep customers regularly updated throughout the investigation of issues
- Work and communicate effectively within the larger Brandwatch team
- Escalate suggestions on new features to the Product team on behalf of our customers
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of technical documentation
The ideal candidate will have:
- Fluent English & French language skills - written and oral
- Experience of working in a fast-paced Customer Support environment
- Experience in responding to and resolving customer issues over email
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Creative, efficient problem solving skills
- The ability to quickly learn and comprehend new technologies
- A positive, self-starter attitude with good organisation and attention to detail
- Flexibility to work outside of standard business hours when necessary
Nice to have:
- Experience using Zendesk and JIRA or similar ticketing software
We offer: Flexible & remote working, a competitive benefits package, an extensive people development program, including LinkedIn Learning for every employee and in-house courses such as our Brandwatch Leadership Development program, and community-focused groups, such as our Diversity & Inclusion and Green committees.
Working at Brandwatch: Our values are about being authentic, bold, and creative. And we believe these values are best embodied by enabling people to do their best work in an environment that works for them. Whether fully remote, within one of our global offices, or a combination of the two, we have the tools and resources to make working to these values both possible and enjoyable. Apply now