Brandwatch is the global leader in social and digital consumer intelligence, working with the biggest brands and most admired agencies worldwide – 39 of the Fortune 100 are clients.
Recently named a leader in The Forrester Wave™, we build smart software solutions that help capture, understand and share insights from millions of conversations across the web and beyond. Home to over 500 people worldwide with offices in 10 locations, Brandwatch is a place that motivates and supports its staff to find answers to new problems in an ever changing social and digital world.
As a Recruitment Partner at Brandwatch your role will be to ensure that we hire the best people, whilst giving them an unrivaled candidate experience. You will develop sourcing strategies to ensure we have a pool of diverse talent and hold managers accountable for a thoughtful, objective interview process.
This role will report into our VP, Talent & People Development and is open to candidates based in throughout England.
This is a 6 month fixed term contract with the opportunity to be extended or go permanent based on business needs.
We are looking for someone that is:
- Clear and confident, you identify new opportunities for candidate sourcing, and break out of the boundaries of the image of the phone-bashing recruiter.
- Passionate, bringing a rigour and intelligence to hiring, setting and maintaining the highest standards for all hires and our D&I objectives.
- Open, honest, trustworthy and respectful, you represent all that is best about Brandwatch to our candidates, providing them with the best introduction to the team.
- Accountable - you take full responsibility for your work, and always stick to deadlines.
You will have:
It would also be great if you have:
- 1+ years of experience delivering a first class full-cycle recruitment service to both candidates and clients, within an internal recruitment function.
- Either; previous experience of working within tech or proven ability in picking it up and delivering on hiring for niche skill sets.
- An understanding of how unconscious bias impacts hiring and a passion to be on the front lines of our D&I initiatives within recruiting.
- Experience partnering with hiring managers to build and execute on results, monitor and fix any process challenges, and advise, influence, and challenge when needed.
- Experience recruiting for roles in the US or APAC.
- Experience with Jobvite or Greenhouse ATS.
If this is you, we would welcome your application for this role which is integral in helping build Brandwatch’s future.
We offer: Flexible & remote working, a competitive benefits package, an extensive people development program, including LinkedIn Learning for every employee and in-house courses such as our Brandwatch Leadership Development program, and community-focused groups, such as our Diversity & Inclusion and Green committees.
Working at Brandwatch: Our values are about being authentic, bold, and creative. And we believe these values are best embodied by enabling people to do their best work in an environment that works for them. Whether fully remote, within one of our global offices, or a combination of the two, we have the tools and resources to make working to these values both possible and enjoyable Apply now