Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from 300 to 750 employees, and have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 7 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
If you love what you see already, we can guarantee you will love us even more once you learn more about us!
About the role:
We’re looking for a well-rounded, experienced B2B marketer who understands how to develop and execute innovative, lead-generating marketing campaigns. This role, reporting to the Head of Marketing, North America, will be responsible for the success and management of two main functions: Events/Field Team Marketing and B2B Account-Based Marketing.
This person will be responsible for:
- Creating and managing the Go-to-Marketing (GTM) strategy and overall calendar for the Field Team which incorporates events, ABM and supportive campaigns. This includes:
- Providing guidance and support in building out the appropriate cadence and timing of activities necessary to build out the GTM plan + calendar
- Identifying and engaging appropriate target audiences in marketing initiatives that will impact on the business
- Maintaining and fostering an integrated mindset within the team to ensure the Field marketing plan, campaigns and activities leverage the power of the full marketing team
- Ensuring the integration of all global campaigns
- Creating and executing a marketing plan that will not only meet business objectives but will position the team and brand as a marketing leader
- Conceptualizing innovative strategies and approaches - new ways of thinking are encouraged!
- Cross-team and Interdepartmental Collaboration
- Collaborating with the Digital team to ensure campaigns and activities are supported across all digital channels
- Working with content marketing and product marketing to identify, develop and advance new ideas and put them in market
- Partner with Sales organization to ensure all activities in market are being leveraged, adopted and optimized
- Monitoring performance and activities for the GTM field team to ensure targets and goals are being met
- Report on progress and results
- Quickly and easily identify any gaps and how to overcome them to meet business objectives and targets
- Provide the Head of Marketing with a complete picture of the GTM field approach and performance, to enable easy decision making and business review.
- Managing and fostering the Field Team
- Managing three direct reports
- Creating alignment and consistency within the team
- Building and maintaining a strong understanding of the CX industry and Contentsquare
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- 6+ years of relevant Marketing experience in a SaaS environment
- A track record of creating GTM strategy and engine (ie: mix of events and experiences, ABM and supportive integrated campaigns) to support pipe creation and brand building
- Experience with HubSpot and Salesforce
- You have managed a budget for Field Marketing and its allocation
- A Bachelor’s degree, and marketing certifications/continuing education a plus!
- Flexibility to manage changing priorities within a high growth environment
- Data driven and solution oriented marketer is a must
- Agile and out of the box thinking is needed.
- Excellence communication skills and project managing
- Strong interest in working as a team and collaborate across an established marketing team
We’re looking for someone with:
- The unique ability to conceptualize and execute. This person should be creative enough to develop innovative marketing approaches and strategies while maintaining a data-driven mindset to constantly monitor effectiveness of said strategies and opportunities for improvement/optimization.
- Experience leading a Field Marketing team successfully including events, campaigns and ABM
- Strong understanding of how to work with a Sales organization
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues.
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Competitive parental leave policy (it can vary depending on geographic locations)
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture - Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data are used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights. Apply now