Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from 300 to 750 employees, and have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 7 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
If you love what you see already, we can guarantee you will love us even more once you learn more about us!
In a few words
We are looking for a Lead Brand Designer to join our team in Contentsquare’s head office in Paris and collaborate with our worldwide Design & Video team in our NYC, Paris, London, Munich and Singapore offices.
If you are a creative story teller who loves to combine creativity with strategy and push the limits to achieve innovative productions, let's chat!
You’ll report into our Brand Design Lead for Europe and APAC, Laura, based in London, and will work closely with our Global Director of Design, Fanny, in Paris.
- Work closely with our West Europe and German Marketing Operations & Sales to deliver high quality content that matches corporate visual guidelines (digital & print contents)
- Collaborate with our Motion Designers in Paris to deliver consistent campaigns from print assets to videos
- Collaborate with our Art Director in Paris on the creation of key identities and creative projects for marketing
- Collaborate with our UX/UI team on key interfaces, landing pages and website
- Ensure the use and adoption of the corporate branding guidelines on a global scale
- Manage two part-time design interns: one is based in Paris and helps with West Europe missions, one is based in the UK and helps with German missions.
What you need to succeed:
- Fluent in French and English
- A BA/BSc/Master in graphic design/visual communication or equivalent working experience
- 3+ years of experience of collaborating on design projects
- Excellent project management skills
- Excelled in the production of a range of projects from initial conception to final delivery and beyond.
- Expert knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign) for digital and print assets
- Excellent knowledge in slides creation (Powerpoint/Google Slides)
- Basic skills in video editing are an added value
- Knowledge of Sketch/ Figma and Hubspot is also desirable!
We'd love to meet you:
- A creative and curious thinker, not afraid to challenge a brief
- Autonomous: You show initiative to lead on ideas and present to stakeholders
- A Project Management wiz with a solid understanding of how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders
- A leader born, you act as a coach for your interns and you drive your team projects until success with passion with all stakeholders
- A hawk-like attention to detail
- Ability to interact, communicate and discuss ideas
- A team player with a good sense of humor
Good to know
- Contract: Permanent (CDI)
- Location: Paris (7 rue de Madrid, 8e arrondissement - we're currently working 1 day per week in the office, on voluntary basis)
- Start Date: as soon as possible
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues.
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Competitive parental leave policy (it can vary depending on geographic locations)
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture - Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data are used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights. Apply now