Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from 300 to 750 employees, and have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 7 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
If you love what you see already, we can guarantee you will love us even more once you learn more about us!
You have experience in managing an internal IT Support team? You want to help a team grow and structure?
We're looking for a full-time IT Support Team Leader, based in our Paris Office (Headquarters) next to St-Lazare.
Reporting to the IT Manager, Julien, also based in Paris, you will be managing the Global Corporate Support Team (7 persons worldwide) and working closely with Maxime, our IT Projects Lead, and Arnaud, our Network & System Administrator.
This is a great opportunity to leave your mark in a fast-growing international company!
On a typical day, you will:
- Ensure the smooth running of the service, plan resource allocation and dispatch the work according to each team member's skills
- Manage, develop and scale the IT support team (training, setting objectives & KPIs, assessment, career development)
- Propose an IT strategy and a maintenance policy, making sure that they are in line with the decisions of the management team
- Ensure follow-up and supervision of incidents and tickets are prioritized according to their criticality - Ensure that IT onboarding and offboarding of employees are well managed by technicians
- Participate in day-to-day tasks, provide Level 3 technical support when required and assist team members in escalating requests
- Define and update IT procedures: Make sure the knowledge base is kept up to date and write new procedures if necessary, always with a view to continuous improvement
- Inventory Management, to ensure office equipment supply: PCs, monitors, printers, etc.
- Control service provisioning and support from external providers
- Ensure reporting and delivering QoS satisfaction accordingly
We’d love to meet with you:
- You can communicate efficiently in English and French: we’re a global company and you may have to support English speakers or send Slack communication in English sometimes
- You have a confirmed experience as a team manager (at least 1 or 2 people), ideally in a structure of similar size - You demonstrate excellent listening skills and you know how to manage people’s everyday issues
- You have an excellent technological culture
- You hold Project Management skills: you are able to organize work and set priorities
- You have good interpersonal skills and a user service-oriented mindset
- You are adaptable and proactive in making recommendations
- In your previous jobs, you already had significant experience in managing those tools/technologies: Virtual environments ; Network Interconnections, VPN, Authentication ; Azure AD ; Workstation ; Windows 10 / Mac OS ; Office 365 ; Okta / OneLogin ; Jamf ; Ticketing systems
Good to know:
- Contract: Full-time permanent (CDI)
- Location: in our Paris headquarters (We Work rue de Madrid, 8e arrondissement)
- Start Date: as soon as you’re available!
- Salary: max 48K € gross annual (package)
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues.
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Competitive parental leave policy (it can vary depending on geographic locations)
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture - Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data are used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights. Apply now