Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from 300 to 750 employees, and have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 7 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
If you love what you see already, we can guarantee you will love us even more once you learn more about us!
Contentsquare is looking for a full-time IT Support Engineer, you will work in our Tel Aviv Office.
You will be part of the corporate support team reporting to the IT Support Manager, based in Paris.
What you’ll be doing:
- Employees assistance and support
- You are in charge of the day-to-day technical support in the office
- Providing technical assistance and support (level 1 and 2) for issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware
- You will be an administrator on our main tools (Gsuite, Jamf, Onelogin, etc...)
- Laptop installation and maintenance
- Network maintenance, switch and access point installation, VOIP phones installations
- Technical assistance for the corporate events
- Educating employees to best practices Inventory and assets management
- Storage management: you will maintain a constant stock and enough supplies
- Budget management, purchases: choose and provide adequate devices to the employees Knowledge management
- Helping in the building of the corporate IT Knowledge database
- Writing of procedures
What you'll need to succeed:
- Ability to troubleshoot common hardware/software issues-Knowledge with Gsuite, Jamf, Okta and familiarity with a ticketing system
- Proficiency with Windows and Mac OS X operating systems
- A basic understanding of computer networking DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP
- Comfortable with SaaS software
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects and showcasing key accomplishments
- Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a service ethic
- Ability to work quickly and independently in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Ability to accept feedback and constructive critique positively
- Extremely strong and demonstrable work ethic
- Nice to have-Knowledge in Scripting and API
- Experience Requirement 1-2 years of IT support experience with proven results
- Other Requirements C1/C2 level in English
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues.
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Competitive parental leave policy (it can vary depending on geographic locations)
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture - Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data are used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights. Apply now