Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from 300 to 750 employees, and have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 7 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
If you love what you see already, we can guarantee you will love us even more once you learn more about us!
About the opportunity:
We’re moving faster than ever and have grown the company to 800 employees, with our hiring volume rising and accelerating every month! Join us to lead our Global Talent Acquisition team and help us build internal processes and initiatives while scaling our global operations across all our locations : France, UK, Germany, NA, Israël, and Asia.
As Contentsquare’s Global Director of Talent Acquisition, you will have the exciting responsibility of leading the global strategy, processes and team that ensures Contentsquare is able to attract high caliber talent and continue its exponential growth. You will be a key member of the People Leadership team and collaborate across all levels and departments within the global organization to drive change and champion our culture. This position will play a very important role in scaling the company and solving complex recruitment challenges including but not limited to hiring demands for the Sales and the R&D departments.
The successful candidate will bring a proven track record of hiring at scale, building systemic solutions that support enterprise growth, and automating and innovating. This role requires high passion and prior success in maturing a Talent Acquisition organization to scale.
What you will do:
- Lead a global Talent Acquisition team of 10 full-cycle recruiters and managers that promotes a positive, high-performing, innovative and growth-oriented environment that consistently delivers results.
- Set vision, direction, and priorities through the development and execution of a strategic global roadmap.
- Evolve the talent acquisition model from operational recruiting to an integrated/optimized model with strategic workforce planning, employment branding, candidate relationship management, and robust talent acquisition programs.
- Develop a data-driven machine to monitor recruitment activity and set consistent KPIs to track, optimize and challenge our performance with a quantitative and analytics approach (Time to Hire, Source of Hire, etc.).
- Act as a strong partner to business leaders including Executive team members to provide visibility around recruitment delivery through KPIs and provide consultation on talent acquisition strategies, retention, trainings and emerging talent trends in the market.
- Partner with business leaders, HR and Finance to build and maintain an effective workforce plan.
- Collaborate with our HR and Marketing teams to build long term global and local strategies to increase our employment brand. Strive to make Contentsquare an employer of choice in the industry and beyond.
- Champion DE&I hiring initiatives, in partnership with the Global DE&I Committee. Develop a robust diversity sourcing strategy and educate the team as needed.
- Identify and manage external talent acquisition and technology vendors that support the hiring process.
What you will need to succeed:
- 8+ years of progressive responsibility within a TA team including at least 3 years leading a team in that function, within a fast-paced technology company, ideally in the enterprise SaaS industry.
- Experience scaling, structuring, and developing Talent Acquisition teams or recruitment departments in high-growth companies.
- Experience in workforce planning and developing long-term talent acquisition strategies.
- Data-driven approach and analytical mindset, detail-orientation, comfort with data and processes.
- Experience in the build-out of operations, data analytics, technology, tools, platforms and processes that help streamline TA efforts, bringing a faster time to hire and a diverse slate of high performing talent into the business.
- Must be a SME and possess exceptional knowledge of recruiting best practices, sourcing techniques and solutions, lifecycle methodologies, and related systems administration.
- Ability to communicate and partner with all levels of the organization (Hiring Managers, Talent Acquisition members, Executives, CEO), balancing business needs, a desire for consistency, and an awareness of local market factors and needs.
- Demonstrated success running D&I focused recruitment processes, training, partnerships and programming.
- Experience with a high-growth, high velocity culture.
- Highly collaborative with people with the ability to build relationships quickly.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Some travel may be required, based on business needs
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues.
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Competitive parental leave policy (it can vary depending on geographic locations)
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture - Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data are used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights. Apply now