We are looking for a high-performing and ambitious Regional Software Sales Manager with a proven experience and a passion for selling software solutions to governments, public organization and telecommunications firms in Europe.
The goal is to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability in Europe for Geosafe Software Solution.
To be successful in this role you must be comfortable making dozens of calls/mails per day, working with governments, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
How about Intersec ?
We’re a team of 120 people, with offices in Paris (HQ), Dubai, Chicago and Singapore.
As a Fast Data company, we develop innovative softwares that allows telecom operators to leverage data acquired through their networks, to enrich their services or improve their internal processes.
Our technology process and consolidate huge amounts of data from heterogeneous computing devices and networks, transforming them into real-time factual elements that are intelligible for decision-making. Our modular and highly scalable solutions range from basic customer management to location-based services and business analytics. They are deployed in more than 70 countries, through an open architecture, with no 3rd party dependency.
We have the great pleasure to partner with stature telecoms operators like Orange, SFR, Morocco Telecom, Moov, Telus, Telefonica, Mobinil…
Your Responsibilities :
Within the Sales team, you will be reporting to the CRO.
Your mission is to plan and execute strategic and tactical plans to achieve sales objectives on Geosafe Software Solution:
- Assist in driving the company’s product and market strategies.
- Build, develop and maintain profitable partnerships with C level stakeholders and Governments
- Cracking into new territories and new markets to source new sales opportunities
- Identify local customer needs and grow our customer base in assigned territory through solid solution selling propositions
- Contact targeted clients through cold calls and emails, using every relevant strategy, including your own network
- Acting as a strategic selling leader to close significant deals and hit sales quotas in tamely manner
- Developing commercial activities using key metrics and prepare reports for senior management, within assigned territories
- Create awareness about Intersec in several accounts and groups where the name was not heard before
- Represent Intersec in industry or promotional events (e.g. trade shows) and recruit new sponsors
- Manage partners and clients relationship