As a leading Fast Data company, we develop innovative softwares that allows telecom operators to leverage data acquired through their networks, so as to enrich their services or improve their internal processes.
Our technology process and consolidate huge amounts of data from heterogeneous computing devices and networks, transforming them into real-time factual elements that are intelligible for decision-making. Used in more than 70 countries, our solutions range from basic customer management to location-based services and business analytics.
With offices in Paris, Dubai, Chicago, Singapour we have the great pleasure to partner with stature telecoms operators like Orange, SFR, Morocco Telecom, Moov, Telus, Telefonica,...
Acting as the starting point of implementation within the Intersec Professional Services team, you will be in charge of integration and deployment projects management in our clients environments.
You will be reporting to the Project Director with whom you will have a close working relationship allowing to implement a very effective projects management and follow-up strategy.
Based in Paris and traveling according to projects need. You participate in the whole project lifecycle from the planning to the Go-Live. You are also involved in Presales activities.
This is a Customer facing role, you will also work very closely with our R&D to ensure success of our projects.
A week in our Project Manager shoes will consist in:
- Supporting the pre-sales teams until the confirmation of the commercial deal
- Launching the project (Kick-off, workshop with the client)
- Project planning, budget follow-up and risk monitoring
- Scope Management as per Customer contract
- Building relationships and rapport with the client
- Developing deep understanding of the architectures to be put in place
- Management of the project team (Integrator, Solution Architect)
- Participation in the project committee and facilitation of meetings with the client
- Regular reporting to the customer
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Internal reporting to management and board
- Interaction with our R&D and Support Team
- Handover to our Support Team when the project is delivered
Technical environment: Big Data, Data management, Gateway, telecom network integration, network protocols, use of configuration management / ticketing / versioning tools, Python, Linux