Our buying team sources everything our makers need for their projects across a variety of crafts. We’re looking for an organised, excel-loving superstar to join the buying team and support them in a wide range of tasks. You’ll work cross-functionally with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure we have the best range for our customers. If you’re interested in a role in retail, buying or ecommerce this is a great opportunity for you to work within a very experienced team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Under the guidance of the Buying team, contact suppliers to request data and product information.
- Have an understanding of the information you’re receiving, be able to decipher it and input correctly into New Line Forms.
- Be responsible for the speed and quality of New Line Form completion using smart data manipulation and accurate data entry techniques.
- Source missing product information by searching the internet for missing data when it’s not available from suppliers.
- Work closely with suppliers to request they check and improve product data quality (i.e. confirming product data incl. pricing information is correct.)
- Work cross-functionally with Finance, Operations and Product Data to get products live and ready for customers to buy. This includes setting up new suppliers and getting products uploaded.
- Be the conduit between the Buying Team and Product Data when tracking the New Sku Pipeline.
- Liaise with the Finance Team to ensure suppliers are paid seamlessly and on time.
- Help us understand the competitive environment by placing competitor orders and reporting back to the team on competitor sales data vs. ours.
- Benchmarking survey writing, set up and data analysis.
- Ad Hoc data manipulation and checking requests.
- Ad Hoc data analysis requests.
Who we’re looking for
- You’ll have attention to detail, be able to follow a process closely and excited to improve processes to make them more efficient.
- You have experienced excel skills, at a minimum being comfortable with matching and checking data using either VLOOKUP or INDEX MATCH functions.
- Excellent written and verbal English language and communication skills. You’ll enjoy communicating and building relationships with remote teams and suppliers. You understand tone and how to write an effective email.
- If you enjoy basic data analytics that’s a bonus!
- Some experience with project management and be willing and able to take initiative to progress projects at pace.
- A work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations.
- Someone with a year or two of experience in a similar role or recent graduate who’s looking to kick-start their retail career.
What we're offering
- Coaching and mentoring from some major experts - there's an awful lot of talent and experience in our team. And we really prioritise everyone's need for personal development
- The opportunity to join a fantastic team of really bright, motivated, and driven individuals who will support you at every stage of your journey
- Competitive salary to reflect your skills and experience
- Benefits package (medical insurance, English classes, flexible schedule)
- Official employment
- 5 weeks of vacation per year
- Remote working for the Covid lockdown period (after the lockdown you’re welcome to work from our office in Kyiv, Zhylianska 75)
- Working environment that values excellence and kindness
At LoveCrafts we're on a mission to help everyone feel the joy of making. We're building a home for makers - LoveCrafts.com, an online home to shop, share and dream in crafts. Through a unique blend of content, commerce and community, makers can find inspiration for their next project, shop craft supplies, and connect with like-minded people around the world.
Since launching in 2012, we've grown incredibly quickly. We're a member of the prestigious Future Fifty and 20th place on the FT's list of fastest growing European companies. All thanks to the hard work of our team of smart, kind makers based in London, Kyiv and in the USA.
We've been fuelled by investment from Europe's leading venture capital firms; Balderton Capital (LoveFilm, The Hut) funded our Series A round, followed by Highland Europe (Photobox, WeTransfer) and most recently Scottish Equity Partners (Skyscanner, Matches Fashion).
We're playing with the very best in web, mobile, social, commerce and media technology as we create the perfect digital home for crafters. Our team is filled with ambitious, curious, entrepreneurial and occasionally kooky makers. We hire and nurture inquisitive, creative minds looking to flourish in a supportive and collaborative environment. Apply now