Are you an ambitious CRM leader looking for your next move? We’re searching for a commercially driven CRM expert to lead on our email marketing & customer retention strategy.
This is a key role in the LoveCrafts marketing team with an opportunity to make a real impact leading one of the biggest revenue driving channels in the business. You’ll set the strategic direction for the CRM team, supporting them to deliver against targets and driving growth for the business, we need someone who can help us
What you'll be doing
- As LoveCrafts’ expert on email marketing and customer retention, you’ll define the strategic vision for CRM in order to drive revenue and customer loyalty for the business.
- Leading and inspiring a team of 4 CRM execs, supporting them to maximise their potential.
- Using your commercial aptitude, you’ll lead on defining the CRM roadmap across broadcast, automation & personalisation.
- Owning performance of the CRM team against targets and reporting back on this to the business.
- Investigating and developing new methods of engaging and retaining our existing customers to help grow revenue, pushing our thinking about new initiatives on automation, personalisation and retention.
- Driving a test and learn culture in the team, implementing a comprehensive testing strategy.
- Championing the CRM team within the business to improve ways of working and ensure support from across the business.
- Collaborating with the wider team to develop the best possible campaigns and integrating these with other channels.
- Owning relationships with external partners, including the Email Service Provider.
- Sharing your expert knowledge with the team and the wider business, and ensuring that the team keeps up with best practice in the industry.
Who you are
- You have a growth mindset and see feedback and setbacks as opportunities to improve.
- You have considerable CRM experience, including hands-on email marketing skills, ideally in a high-growth ecommerce company.
- You’re obsessed with data, you enjoy analysing results and sharing your insights with others
- You’re a great people person, with experience leading and inspiring a team, and a passion for building great team culture.
- You’re passionate about keeping up with the latest trends and industry best practice.
- You have a questioning mind, with a thirst for knowledge and problem-solving.
What we're offering
- Home-based while lockdown continues, Central London office as hub thereafter.
- Coaching and mentoring from some major e-commerce experts - there's an awful lot of talent and experience in our team. And we really prioritise everyone’s need for personal development
- The opportunity to join a fantastic team of really bright, motivated, and driven individuals who will support you at every stage of your journey
- Competitive salary to reflect your skills and experience
- Share Options, pension plan, private healthcare and cash plan
- 25 holiday days pro rata and a day off for your birthday
- Inspiring, motivated and supportive team
- Plenty of opportunity to learn and grow your craft
At LoveCrafts we’re building online communities for crafters: homes for makers where they can find inspiration for their latest projects, learn new techniques, easily source all their supplies and share their creations with like-minded makers around the world.
Since launching in 2012, we’ve grown incredibly quickly. Our membership in the prestigious Future Fifty and 20th place on the FT’s list of fastest growing European companies is thanks to the hard work of our team of smart, kind makers based in London, Kyiv and in the USA. We’ve been fuelled by investment from Europe’s leading venture capital firms; Balderton Capital (LoveFilm, The Hut) funded our Series A round, followed by Highland Europe (Photobox, WeTransfer) and most recently Scottish Equity Partners (Skyscanner, Matches Fashion).
We’re playing with the very best in web, mobile, social, commerce and media technology as we create the perfect digital business for all things craft related. Our team is filled with ambitious, curious, entrepreneurial and occasionally kooky makers. We hire and nurture inquisitive, creative minds looking to flourish in a supportive and collaborative environment.
Diversity is important at LoveCrafts. We aim to attract the widest range of talent into our business to enable us to create an inclusive working environment, and to reflect and understand our customers and their needs. We welcome applications from all individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexuality, social background, religion and/or belief. We aim to create a modern, flexible work environment that supports everyone to do their best work and therefore, we are open to having conversations about flexible working for all roles, unless operational requirements prevent otherwise. We are committed to providing a working environment where everyone’s individuality and unique contributions are recognised, valued and respected and where all of our employees have equal opportunity to grow and attain their full potential. Apply now