Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from 300 to 750 employees, and have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 7 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
If you love what you see already, we can guarantee you will love us even more once you learn more about us!
In a few words:
Contentsquare is growing in Spain!
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to reinforce our team and support our exponential growth. Reporting directly to the Lead Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for onboarding, engagement, support and success for your client portfolio and will participate to the development of the Spanish Market.
This role can be located in our office in Paris or remotely in Spain, ideally not too far from Barcelona or Madrid.
On a typical day, you might do:
Customer Success Management:
- Develop relationships with Sponsors (C-Level) based on mutual trust (Trusted Advisor)
- Responsible for customer relation from onboarding to contract renewal
- Develop and implement tailored support strategies
- Contribute to the digital UX strategy and AB testing roadmap of Customers
- Ensure adoption of the solution within the Customer's organization
- Guarantee our proof of value (ROI): reports, calls, meetings, Business Reviews
- Engage customers in the Contentsquare User community
- Qualify and diligently address any issue impacting renewals
- Identify portfolio development opportunities in partnership with the sales team
- Planning management, coordinate internal teams, internal / external communication
- Be a functional expert of Contentsquare
- Contribute to data interpretation on the platform
- Be the Customer's voice for improvement and development of new features
We would love to meet you:
- You speak Spanish, French & English fluently
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position in digital/UX/CRO: Customer Success, Account Management...
- You have a good understanding of analysis tools / AB testing
- You are comfortable with both operational and C-level interlocutors and know how to manage a project involving several stakeholders
- Ideally, SaaS model holds no secrets for you
- Your communication skills (written and oral) are outstanding
- Human relationships are essential for you
- You are proactive and autonomous
- You want to join an international team that values team spirit, ambition, creativity, enthusiasm and diversity
Good to know:
- Contract: Permanent full-time job
- Location: in our office in Paris or remotely from Barcelona or Madrid
- Start date: from June 2021, but we're really flexible on the date
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues.
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Competitive parental leave policy (it can vary depending on geographic locations)
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture - Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data are used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights. Apply now