Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from 300 to 750 employees, and have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 7 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
If you love what you see already, we can guarantee you will love us even more once you learn more about us!
In a few words:
Contentsquare currently has high ambitions to be a fully data-driven company and become the worldwide leader in our domain. To do so, we need the best-in-class people to join this adventure and bring their motivation. As a BI Engineer & Analyst, you will be at the core of data-value creation and top-management decisions for Contentsquare.
In the Business Intelligence team, our motto is “Innovate Together”. We expect every team member to constantly suggest ways to improve and challenge the status quo, whether through new business advice, futurist metrics, data visualization, automated scripts, synchronizations between tools, databases, data models, etc.
Attached directly to the Operations, the role of a BI Engineer & Analyst is a hybrid one, mixing two different sets of skills: strategic & technical, of which both are equally important. Overall, this position at Contentsquare is a unique one: you get to be part of impactful projects while developing strong expertise in business, technologies, and data in general.
- Manage the whole BI chain from the definition of the Information System to the production of business insights, going through the conception of automated jobs, data transformations/calculations, connectors between tools & databases, and the creation of visual dashboards.
- Handle what’s already in place: current BI needs, databases, KPIs, dashboards, etc.
- Deliver data-driven answers to new business needs coming from the other teams of the company. A strategic mindset is required.
- Deliver automated solutions to problems. Technical abilities are required. Conceptualize and develop our DataWarehouse and ELTs in order to create a full Information System for Contentsquare.
- Proactively lead, manage and develop new innovative projects & meetings.
A few examples of projects:
- “Product Adoption”: automated KPIs about our own product to monitor the usage of our customers. Requests are asked every time a new feature is released.
- Global Contacts & Users synchronization between our console, SalesForce, Hubspot, Gainsight, etc.
- Finance & Sales TOP KPIs dashboard / HR TOP KPIs dashboard / Marketing TOP KPIs dashboard / ...
- Customer certifications data. Correlation with the Retention, etc.
- Marketing Benchmark studies and white papers.
- General Profit & Loss of the company.
- And more Analytics: in the near future, be able to provide business advice and actions based on analytics, and not only on descriptive data.
What you'll need to succeed (Mandatory):
- You can speak and write fluent professional English & French.
- You have strong communication skills
- You are curious and have a logical, analytical & pragmatic mind.
- You are a proactive team-player and also an autonomous problem solver, a solution finder. You won't stop digging until you find the right solution.
- You are able to handle complex cross-data models and infrastructures.
- You can work fast and handle tight deadlines
- Technical skills: SQL - Python - Data Management & Calculations - ELTs (“Extract Load Transform”) - BI tools such as Data Studio, Power BI, Looker or Tableau
- “Platforms” skills (Linux, etc.)
- Data Science (clustering, patterns, prediction, forecasts, machine-learning, etc.)
- Experience in a client-facing position. You know how to convince people & lead meetings.
Good to know
- Contract: CDI, or last year internship/alternance
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Location: Paris, Saint-Lazare - 4 days home office per week with the current Covid19 situation
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues.
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Competitive parental leave policy (it can vary depending on geographic locations)
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture - Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data are used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights. Apply now