Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from 300 to 750 employees, and have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 7 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
We have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
As an Accounting Assistant, you will be an important part of the Contentsquare team. You will collaborate with your team and the wider business to undertake daily accounting operations.
The ideal person will be a systems-savvy and enthusiastic candidate with experience in a similar role and ideally from the start up world. You will be given autonomy to set your tasks, prioritise your work and uphold our accounting policies and processes.
- Managing invoices and expenses
- Recording all business transactions in the accounting system - NetSuite
- Resolving accounts payable issues
- Using Spendesk to help employees with payments and report creation before month end
- Assisting with vendor payments
- Reconciling bills and identify discrepancies
- Working on closely with Finance on balance sheets, income statements and important projects
- Experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of the practices and procedures of basic accounting
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel (vlookup formulas etc.)
- Enthusiasm about working with us with and a natural ability to take initiative
- A head for numbers and the ability to notice the smallest details
- Proven track record in working to deadlines
If you think this could be you please apply and open up a conversation with us here at Contentsquare!
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues.
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Competitive parental leave policy (it can vary depending on geographic locations)
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture - Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data are used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights. Apply now