Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from 300 to 750 employees, and have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 7 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
If you love what you see already, we can guarantee you will love us even more once you learn more about us!
The Director, Analyst Relations is responsible for executing and managing the Contentsquare relationship with leading industry analysts by increasing the company’s interaction, visibility, and influence with a diverse analyst community globally. The role is a mix of internal and external analyst relations activities that include developing strong relationships with key IT and industry analysts such firms as Gartner, Forrester, and others that are influencing buying decisions in the digital experience and customer experience market and providing strategic market advice to a diverse set of Contentsquare stakeholders.
This position requires a person who possesses broad company knowledge and good relationships across the organization, so as to appropriately align the organization and the analysts’ needs. An understanding of the SaaS market (but not required) and the corresponding Contentsquare products, services, and corresponding Contentsquare subject matter experts and executives. This knowledge will be used to build and nurture appropriate relationships with key analysts in order to drive more positive commentary, recommendations, and coverage as we build the market category.
As many of the analysts are acknowledged thought leaders in their field, they are often sensitive to any disagreement, so this position must be able to negotiate well to achieve a win-win solution, and to push back forcefully but sensitively so as to keep a positive, yet long-term, working relationship. This position requires someone with professional written as well as verbal communication / negotiation (occasionally confrontational) skills. The successful candidate will be a strategic thinker with an enthusiastic energy and a "go getter" attitude. Must be extremely organized and have a history of developing a formal plan with ability to execute.
Successful candidates must be able to gather all facts and decipher opinions from reality quickly and then objectively, yet forcefully, communicate to the analysts/consultants, and then continue a long-term relationship.
What You'll Do:
- Support the VP Corporate Marketing and CMO in pursuing the defined AR strategy.
- Develop and manage strong relationships with key analysts in both the IT and market segments for the Contentsquare market.
- Deliver a steady cadence of regular briefings by subject matter experts, driven by major product announcements, corporate news, and analysts’ publication schedules.
- Deliver on a set of meaningful and measurable quarterly and annual objectives.
- Become intimately familiar with the research calendars of our key analysts to ensure optimal inclusion/coverage for Contentsquare in all relevant research.
- Closely follow the research written by key analysts and ensure that primary research is provided to key Contentsquare executives with key findings, trends and recommendations.
- Execute briefings and inquiries between relevant analysts and company spokespersons to ensure ongoing engagement and to affect positive opinions of Contentsquare its market strategies, products and services with the analysts.
- Increase Contentsquare inclusion in analyst research reports, market perspectives, market share data and industry event presentations, where applicable.
- Assist with internal and or/custom primary research studies that can be leveraged to inform external audiences, including the analyst community.
- Assist subject matter experts/spokespersons in preparing content that is tailored for that analyst audience.
- Drive Contentsquare response to key research reports in which multiple inputs are required by key stakeholders at Contentsquare and ensure tight deadlines are met for when our feedback is due; demonstrate the capacity to add valuable edits yourself to research reports that are offered to us for factual review and suggested edits.
- Work closely with PR and Customer Advocacy on integrated launches and to secure customers for analysts to speak with both off and on the record; secure analyst quotes for press releases.
- Manage the entire end to end process for ensuring a steady flow of timely research reports about the company and our products, that can be leveraged by Sales to increase sales velocity regularly assess feasibility and value of analyst involvement in go-to-market offerings.
- Regularly assess the effectiveness of Contentsquare analyst relationships; develop strategies for on-boarding analysts new to the company and for increasing the strength of existing analyst relationships following the company’s progress closely Negotiate with, and push back on analysts who incorrectly position Contentsquare.
- This position requires a person who possesses broad company knowledge and good relationships across the organization, so as to appropriately align the organization and the analysts’ needs.
- Develop and manage both quantitative and qualitative programs.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Minimum 7+ years Analyst Relations experience.
- A Wide breadth of knowledge on SaaS space/ and or customer experience market 5+ years business experience in enterprise software.
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills Experience in persuasive communicating / negotiating.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Strong project management skills; detail oriented; ability to re-prioritize on the fly Must work well in a team environment.
- Must be able to interact successfully and influence at all levels of the company Must possess exceptional judgment and demonstrate strong leadership presence Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or equivalent.
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues.
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Competitive parental leave policy (it can vary depending on geographic locations)
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture - Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data are used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights. Apply now