Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from 300 to 750 employees, and have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 7 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
We have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
Data analysts at Contentsquare help clients understand the actions and behaviours that users are performing on their websites through analysis of user journeys, session-level metrics (time spent, conversions, activity), and in-page behaviours (clicks, hovers, scrolls etc). We’re looking for someone with a passion for data and interest in digital user experiences. We work with a large portfolio of high-profile clients so you will gain unparalleled, first-hand experience in the digital business strategies for a wide range of companies.
Being a data analyst requires a combination of technical, analytical skills, as well as consulting and client-facing skills. Within the technical skill set, knowledge of statistics, mathematics, SQL/database-querying, Excel, Python, and general abilities in making sense of big data are extremely valuable. Within the client-facing, consulting skill set, we’re looking for a candidate comfortable in presenting and talking through data with clients, and an ability to construct logical, convincing narratives from data.
You will work within the Professional Services team, managed by a Lead Data Analyst who will be responsible for your onboarding and training. Analysing is a team effort, and you will be working closely with our UX Designers, UI designers, and Customer Success Managers on projects. These projects will give you the opportunity to build and develop something completely new that could be used by our business to improve our ability, and our client’s ability to derive insights from the data.
What you will do as a Data Analyst:
- Deliver tailored services to our clients
- You will gather your clients ’ business questions and think of impactful and creative ways to answer them with data
- You will build full UX analysis reports using raw data and data extracted from Contentsquare
- You will present the analysis in front of clients
- Be an identified expert of Contentsquare and Contentsquare data
- Perform exploratory analysis to find opportunities for new features
- Contribute to product evolution (Spec definition, prioritisation of the roadmap, suggestion of improvements …)
- Be a touchpoint regarding insight generation & data reliability for internal resources (Customer Success, Product team, R&D…)
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years of relevant experience in eCommerce, Analytics, A/B testing or Data-oriented businesses
- Passion for data, numbers and statistics
- Capacity to operate independently by being thorough and delivering results in a highly organised manner
- Exceptional presentation, written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, technically challenging, data-driven environment
- Notions in SQL
- Notions in data visualisation and telling stories using data
- A degree in Business / Engineering / Statistics / Data mining or equivalent is a plus
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues.
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Competitive parental leave policy (it can vary depending on geographic locations)
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture - Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data are used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights. Apply now