Jampp is the growth platform of choice for on-demand apps worldwide. We unlock programmatic advertising to drive incremental performance. A demand-side platform (DSP) at heart, Jampp leverages unique contextual and behavioral signals to deliver customers and in-app purchases through programmatic user acquisition and retargeting.
We are looking for a Growth Specialist to join our Product organization to help our team develop a bigger expertise in current and emerging markets, and build high-performance products that deliver outstanding results for our customers.
In this role your goal will be to deepen our User Acquisition knowledge to continue improving our product and evangelize our team on how to "rock" campaigns in different verticals. You will need to bring an analytical mindset, detail-oriented focus, and strategic acumen in order to build and grow long term business partnerships with our customers.
So, if you have experience working on the advertiser side and would like to implement that knowledge while learning how the industry works from a DSP point of view, this might be just the opportunity you are looking for!
Jampp is a remote-first company. For this position, it means that you can work remotely from any part of Argentina, Brazil or other locations.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develop a deep knowledge about the industry from a DSP point of view and learn in detail how each of our systems work.
- Design, create and implement a growth strategy that helps us scale our business in diverse verticals.
- Work closely with our Technology, Revenue and Product teams to develop and implement product improvements and new features.
- Interact with customers and key stakeholders to leverage industry insights and translate them into concrete growth strategy initiatives.
- Support growing mobile marketing campaigns by working closely with the Revenue team and Product team by coupling industry know-how with Jampp’s programmatic tools.
- BA or BS degree in Economics, Engineering, Business.
- 2+ years working in the ad tech industry (advertisers, DSPs, etc).
- Direct previous experience running mobile ad campaigns and app monetization (mobile games is a plus!).
- Excellent communication skills both in English and Spanish.
HOW TO KNOW IF YOU'RE A GOOD FIT
- You have a proven ability to effectively communicate with cross functional teams.
- You have excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- You develop proactive and efficient responses to pressing issues and challenges.
- You are someone who is not afraid to handle large amounts of data and turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans.
- You work independently and you have the ability to initiate and manage relationships.
WHAT WE OFFER
- 📱Learn a ton about the hottest area of growth in Internet advertising - Mobile!
- 💰Competitive salary
- 📈 A great level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without limitations.
- 💪🏼 An entrepreneurial environment.
- A dynamic remote-first work culture with the possibility of accessing coworking spaces as needed.
- 🤓 A structured remote onboarding process and continuous training with a supportive team. We win together!
- Work with a talented global team that you can constantly learn from! We have jamppers from 🇧🇷🇬🇧🇺🇸🇮🇪🇫🇷🇩🇪🇦🇷🇷🇺... our customers are not the only ones from around the globe 😉
- 😎 Cool swag and team activities (even when working from home!)